Monster Village Mafia - The Village is destroyed, Werewolves win!

rackcs

2 hours ago, Counselor said:

I know Mwil was behind a lot of that though so he can go kick rocks

I think my exact quote in discord was “Oh no! I’m going to feel so bad for Counselor tomorrow!”

We spent hours trying to figure out how to setup the abilities, claims, and who should be left alive since we could win with non town, and then after Nazgul and SwAg both died and flipped Indy, along with ET, we couldn’t setup anyone else since Forge already comped KSJ to himself as aligned and BCB to Josh as aligned.

So, if you think I was behind three to four straight people unexpectedly flipping Indy (we thought SwAg was non town) and KSJ killing the most cleared town in the game, and that falling to you in lylo, then that wasn’t the plan.

@rackcs can affirm our collective groan when it was you and how bad we were about to feel.

That said, you made me look terrible in lylo as scum on two separate occasions when I was town and have mis vigilante killed me multiple times. Unfortunately it’s part of the game and happens. 

I'll post sum of my observations and fun from this game.

First of all, @rackcs, thanks for hosting! This was as much fun as I've had playing in a LONG time! :)

@Blue @Forge @JoshstraDaymus, 10/10 scum chat and working with you guys! When we were given the opportunity to recruit 1 person once Blue died (The Alpha), I dictatorially suggested/mandated we get Forge, and thankfully Blue and Josh agreed. :) Blue was easily our MVP in chatty from a scheming point of view, and I must admit, me intentionally calling Daboyle a motivator to trigger Blue while he was clearly irritated made me laugh every time he corrected me. (Sorry!). Leaving @squire12 alone and not killing him, then being given no real alternative towards endgame, while keeping the pattern alive of killing him my last 5 games as scum at the patter of N1/N2/N3/N4/N5 means that I can now successfully do the following:

tenor.gif?itemid=11301441

Side note: I also posted in chatty that I hope Squire understands I truly love playing with him and respect his game and that he's not mad at me...but Forge and I as scum together? Please, we have to kill Squire. It's tradition.

The amount of times Blue posted the "salt intensifies" gif about Daniel and the circumstances of us inadvertently cross killing was absolutely comical.  

The amount of likes and sheer enjoyment that I got after posting my "Nuke the game" farewell post towards Daniel, Daboyle, and hinting at 1 other conversion from the Vampire faction, while actively thinking that the Vampires were another scum team (I thought 12-3-3 at the time) and hinting that Counselor was scum (and actively believing it) was a solid 10/10 for me. I believe in chatty that once I was red lettered by @Daniel (GREAT having you btw!), was "Guys, I'm going to just start memeing." Blue was incredulous with me in chatty when I essentially nuked all of my built up Town credibility and borderline clearance by defending him and said "MWil, STOP. Just vote me already!"

Malfatron knew I was scum D2 and soft defending Josh, and the fact that no one else picked up on it was beyond me. Side note: I was legitimately the WATCHER, so @Matts4313 posting his garbage about me not being verified just absolutely triggered me. I thought that @Malfatron would turn into an SK without the doctor to keep him in line, so killing Matts for being insufferable and letting Malf become a crazed SK was something I absolutely wanted to see happen.

• Like 4

One of my favorite parts was last night when we all conceded that we were going to lose and gave each other the proverbial pat on the back for us getting to lylo after 2 red letter invests, an absolutely inordinate amount of cross-killings and Town kill failures, and how much fun we had, followed by KSJ's vote and then our chatty going absolutely crazy. Let's look at the footage:

original.gif

From left to right:

Josh, Blue, me, Forge

• Like 2

@Malfatron me committing to doing the Batman Universe writeup list and then drawing scum was a 10/10 on the "Law of unintentional consequences" that were 100% going to make @Pickle Rick and @The Orca think/know I was scum, considering I was going to do it regardless. But, I knew that if I didn't do it, you'd ask me, I'd claim that I was busy, you'd then get suspicious based upon my volume of posts, and then use that meta to nail me to the wall as scum and prove it on or around D2/D3.

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

One of my favorite parts was last night when we all conceded that we were going to lose and gave each other the proverbial pat on the back for us getting to lylo after 2 red letter invests, an absolutely inordinate amount of cross-killings and Town kill failures, and how much fun we had, followed by KSJ's vote and then our chatty going absolutely crazy. Let's look at the footage:

original.gif

From left to right:

Josh, Blue, me, Forge

Honestly we were so close to getting the dub, having it squandered away like that is painful

18 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

original.gif

From left to right:

Josh, Blue, me, Forge

Appropriately or accidentally without having ever seen anyone else in the group, I need to say it’s fitting that I’m the brown guy.

• Like 2

10 hours ago, squire12 said:

Felt like a drowning in scum game

4 wolves

Vampire
haunted

Slayer
spirit

Slayer and Spirit weren't scum.  We could only win with the town.  Essentially both millers with extra WCs.

10 hours ago, The Orca said:

I was town friendly as I always am. Called Mwil out the gate. My wincon was to kill a non town so lol

Dude.  You were the SK.

10 hours ago, The Orca said:

Wasnt town though. He was basically Dracula with an invest i believe 

For all intents and purposes, I was town.  The only thing that made me not explicitly town was that one of the monsters was actually town.

And I only had the one kill, initially.  It became two when you died.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Daniel said:
11 hours ago, The Orca said:

I was town friendly as I always am. Called Mwil out the gate. My wincon was to kill a non town so lol

Dude.  You were the SK.

I shouldn't have laughed as hard as I did at this, but it's hilarious. LOL

• Like 2

Daniel: Can only win with Town, single handedly hands Blue and me over for a vote

Orca: My win con is to have killed a non Town (Daniel, who could only win with Town)

Also Orca: I called out MWil out of the gate

Also Also Orca: I call out MWil out of the gate in every single game that we play

Also Also Also Orca: I was going to kill Squire

Edited by MWil23