Monster Village Mafia - The Village is destroyed, Werewolves win!

rackcs

5 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

Didn't you play the pm game recently, seems like you have two faces for a reason.  Easy cop out of a defense it seems like from you 

clearing ones self with info they were given is much different than trying to catch someone who may not have all the town info by asking them to provide it

but I don’t expect you to see a difference and that’s OK

12. @Daniel

This one is tough, as I have not played a Mafia game with him yet. However, Daniel is a lawyer, enjoys a good fight/banter, and is unafraid to stand up for what he believe in...and yet...you know that he has another side to him. You are: 

hvBLsuT.gif

Aaron Eckhart, Harvey Dent/Two Face

3 hours ago, Daniel said:

Your refusal to explain your reasoning for a lynch vote does not make you look towny.

I'm liking you.  Maybe someone else can help me be a thorn in squire's side.  He refuses to ever provide thoughts but demands infinitely detailed theses from everyone else.  That's probably why I always think he is scum 🤣

2 hours ago, Blue said:

Getting Town vibes from Daniel, I don't think scum playing their first game on the forums would go after Squire this early. Teammates would tell them to back off, unless rest of scum hasn't been around or reading.

Why is that.  I go after him all day and all night :ph34r:

9 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

Since when do you care what SwAg thinks about who you should vote for?

I don't, but if his argument is that the two of them are connected, it seems pointless to lynch someone who isn't one of them.

2 minutes ago, Blue said:

I don't,

...wait for the BUT...

2 minutes ago, Blue said:

but if his argument is that the two of them are connected, it seems pointless to lynch someone who isn't one of them.

...there it is!

Again, why does it matter what SwAg thinks and why would it be pointless to go outside of that grouping? 

2 hours ago, SwAg said:
2 hours ago, Daniel said:

I didn’t. The vote on Matts appeared to be a joke, counselor is in the middle of being questioned by multiple people, and people have thrown out that pickle is absent as scum.

I’m more interested in why you won’t just answer my question. It’s not a hard one.

He does not normally act this way

uh, what threads have you been reading 

You guys remember when counselor played the PM game in an attempt to catch me, and I failed miserably?

then when I asked him why he thought I was scum he didn’t even cite that as a reason and just said it was his gut?

that was funny 

• Like 1

14. @ET80

You play this game like an absolute maniac, with flagrant disregard for the unwritten rules (or sometimes written) of the game. Yet, that mod badge does indeed show that you are in charge, and you're just out to throw this game into utter chaos. You are (also):

200.gif

Gtbane+on+3rd+place+do+you+feel+in+charg

Tom Hardy, Bane

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Dome said:

You guys remember when counselor played the PM game in an attempt to catch me, and I failed miserably?

then when I asked him why he thought I was scum he didn’t even cite that as a reason and just said it was his gut?

that was funny 

I laughed so hard