Monster Village Mafia - The Village is destroyed, Werewolves win!

rackcs

2 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

I'm misrepresenting that you said, twice now, with a sequitur no less, that you referred to SwAg's opinion or grouping. Huh... 

I'd say most of us would very much feel that way.

I see what you're inferring, but why go THAT route or care about just THOSE three, when I've stated a case for two other posters, and going that route would also give credence to me, KSJ, and BCB...or why not sort out the Daniel/Squire dynamic? Why omit those?

Just now, MWil23 said:

You don't find it extremely off-putting that Blue now wants to be led by you, completely unprovoked, and focus intently on your musing, while your vote is elsewhere?

This is what I mean by misrepresenting. I'm pointing out that it doesn't make sense for me to move my vote based on Swag's argument if Swag isn't also going to move--it's actually supremely counterproductive. And why should I trust that Swag is going to move his vote? How in the world is that "wanting to be led"? In fact, how is that not the exact opposite of what you're claiming it is?

Of course, I think you're now in a three-way tie with both Josh and Pickle Rick, so that might make for an entertaining OT period too.

2 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

Because he talked me into it last time we talked/interacted when I made a comparison to someone in the Batman Universe, and that prompted him to tell me to make a list, which I didn't do last game since I died at the end of D2, and then he reminded me...so here we are.

So blame for taking up your time?

Just now, SwAg said:

If anyone thinks my characterization that squire does not typically act as he has acted so far this game is unreasonable, please speak up.

Oh I don't know...the 50 games where I have gone on for pages and pages demanding an answer of a simple question or begging squire to give just 1 thought about a vote or player in the game.  For a good 10-15 game stretch it was my scum read on squire and and it was pretty damn accurate 

6 minutes ago, SwAg said:

I have to revert to my old tactic of handling interactions with the Twins.

If anyone thinks my characterization that squire does not typically act as he has acted so far this game is unreasonable, please speak up.

Apparently, it is a blatant misrepresentation of squire’s normal behavior, but significant enough that Rick noted squire’s behavior.

This is what I deal with.

What is my "normal" behavior vs what I am supposedly doing this game?

18. @Pickle Rick

I'm assuming based upon personality that he's the older twin, as he tends to assert himself more vocally between the two. You're bounce back and forth between rational, irrational, gimmick, soft claims, hard claims, and the fact that you're so prone to gloat...you just can't help yourself. You're a riddle wrapped in an enigma. You are:

200.gif

The Riddler, GOTHAM (TV Series)

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Blue said:

This is what I mean by misrepresenting. I'm pointing out that it doesn't make sense for me to move my vote based on Swag's argument if Swag isn't also going to move--it's actually supremely counterproductive. And why should I trust that Swag is going to move his vote? How in the world is that "wanting to be led"? In fact, how is that not the exact opposite of what you're claiming it is?

tenor.gif?itemid=8003438

3 minutes ago, Blue said:

Of course, I think you're now in a three-way tie with both Josh and Pickle Rick, so that might make for an entertaining OT period too.

OT period...we're a ways away from that, no?

1 minute ago, Pickle Rick said:

Oh I don't know...the 50 games where I have gone on for pages and pages demanding an answer of a simple question or begging squire to give just 1 thought about a vote or player in the game.  For a good 10-15 game stretch it was my scum read on squire and and it was pretty damn accurate 

This does not even make sense.  Re-read what you said here.

I said squire is not acting normal, which would be the case if he was scum, because statistically no one is going to be scum more than Town, and then proceeded to call him some variation of disingenuous scum several times.  And you’re coming here to chest pound about how you agree with my assessment, but think you disagree because reasons.

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

14. @ET80

You play this game like an absolute maniac, with flagrant disregard for the unwritten rules (or sometimes written) of the game. Yet, that mod badge does indeed show that you are in charge, and you're just out to throw this game into utter chaos. You are (also):

200.gif

Gtbane+on+3rd+place+do+you+feel+in+charg

Tom Hardy, Bane

I've never been so happy in my life...

(I'm pretty sure Bane said that at some point in the movie...)

5 minutes ago, The Orca said:

So blame for taking up your time?

I've spent the last hour+ finishing up the last half of the list, not to mention another hour+ on the first half, while responding to quotes and trying my best to get my typical reads out there for everyone, without my thoughts getting jumbled. Each time I finish someone, I have like 3 notifications. LOL