Monster Village Mafia - The Village is destroyed, Werewolves win!

rackcs

3 minutes ago, Daniel said:

A guy literally claimed a monster and lived.

3 minutes ago, Counselor said:

This is true

3 minutes ago, Blue said:

Technically, his mason partner claimed a monster, which is the only reason we didn't instantly lynch him.

Ive read his PM. Ive seen the host answer questions about his PM. He is village aligned.

18 minutes ago, squire12 said:

@Malfatron did you just kill me N1?

I admire virtue and good feelings and love the gentle manners and amiable qualities of my villagers, but I am shut out from intercourse with them, except through means which I obtained by stealth, when I was unseen and unknown, and which rather increased than satisfied the desire I have of becoming one among my fellows.

I assure you, I am no threat.

I have been reading a lot in my master's study, and can appear to be verbose at time. But often, I lapse into feeblemindedness.

But right now, I am lucid.

Dome stalked through the forests that he claims to know like the back of his hand. If anyone asked him, he’d say he wasn’t afraid at all. Despite this, his hand was gripped tightly around the hilt of his sword and his head darted towards any sound that came from the forest. He wasn’t paying attention and tripped over a root. As he got up, he noticed two glowing eyes shining through the darkness. He scrambled to his feet and turned around to run but quickly ran into the tree connected to the root he’d just tripped over.

Dome turned around and stared at the eyes as they got closer and closer. He fumbled around with his sword before unsheathing it and holding it awkwardly pointed at the creature.

“Stay back! I’m a mighty warrior!”

The creature crept forward undeterred. Dome just hoped his body wouldn’t be too mangled for people to recognize him. He wanted everyone to know he died protecting his village. Finally the creature popped its head out to reveal a sweet doe just traveling through the forest with no ill intent.

Dome breathed a sigh of relief. As he lifted himself to his feet he chuckled at the whole affair. What would people think if they knew he was scared by a deer? Ridiculous. There was nothing to be afraid of out here. After all, he knows this forest like the back of his hand.

He didn’t even see the creature coming before it struck. It sunk its large fangs deep into his neck, draining all blood from his body. It wasn’t long before he was nothing but an empty husk on the ground.

@Dome is dead! He was The Town Guardsman, Village-Aligned

-----------------------------------------------------------

The Orca wiped his forearm across his mouth.

“Ah ****! I got blood on my new robes! My brides are going to be furious with me!”

He grabbed a handful of leaves and began trying to wipe off the blood but it just smeared it around even more.

"****!"

Something darted past The Orca, causing him to spin around in alarm. The panic lasted only a second. There was no way whatever was out here could take him. 

"Whatever you are come out! I want seconds!"

There was another zooming noise from behind The Orca. Then another and another. The Orca was spinning in circles trying to keep up with this thing. What was it? This wasn't supposed to happen to him! Just like his own victim, The Orca didn't even notice the creature as it pounced from the darkness and landed on his back, knocking him to the ground like a rag doll.

The next day the villagers came across a gruesome scene. Their town guardsman Dome pale and shriveled. And The Orca torn to shreds.

@The Orca is dead! He was Dracula, Vampire-Aligned

-----------------------------------------------------------

IT IS NOW DAY 2! With 15 alive and 15 voting, it's 8 to kill! The deadline is tomorrow, August 26th at 10:00 PM EST!

Edited by rackcs
  • Like 1

Just now, Malfatron said:

I admire virtue and good feelings and love the gentle manners and amiable qualities of my villagers, but I am shut out from intercourse with them, except through means which I obtained by stealth, when I was unseen and unknown, and which rather increased than satisfied the desire I have of becoming one among my fellows.

I assure you, I am no threat.

I have been reading a lot in my master's study, and can appear to be verbose at time. But often, I lapse into feeblemindedness.

But right now, I am lucid.

news mothering GIF

3 minutes ago, Blue said:

Technically, his mason partner claimed a monster, which is the only reason we didn't instantly lynch him.

The mason thing is a bit surprising. But I wouldn’t be shocked to see a town-scum pairing, or a separate WC for the two.

Him saying there is no herbalist repeatedly doesn’t help his case. Doesn’t mean we should jump in on lynching him tomorrow, but he should be on the short list.