Monster Village Mafia - The Village is destroyed, Werewolves win!

rackcs

On 8/24/2020 at 9:03 PM, JoshstraDaymus said:

And heeeere we go.

On 8/25/2020 at 4:55 AM, JoshstraDaymus said:

I can’t believe I’m getting piled on because this was almost seaside village mafia.

On 8/25/2020 at 8:47 AM, JoshstraDaymus said:

Pray tell.

On 8/25/2020 at 9:46 AM, JoshstraDaymus said:

Poggers

20 hours ago, JoshstraDaymus said:

Howdy pardners 

20 hours ago, JoshstraDaymus said:

I keep getting things in the mail but otherwise uneventful. How’s parenting?

18 hours ago, JoshstraDaymus said:

Slow down there small hair

16 hours ago, JoshstraDaymus said:

Ho hum ho hum 

Pickle

No trust josh!

He hide ....and not put self out there.

he come in though.... and grab a torch for pickle!

why no help cottagers @JoshstraDaymus!!!!

6 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

I'm sorry that you don't really like the character that I gave you, but I thought it was fitting and fair. I'm also now slightly irritated, as I think you're scum, and voting you now looks retaliatory, but I really don't care.

I have no problem with Alfred.  But your reasoning of bcb is reading, which I wouldn't change anything as scum, which you kno, leads me to my vote 

7 hours ago, ET80 said:

BCB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 hour ago, Nazgul said:

Daniel.

I will happily lynch either of these two for coming in with no explanation lynches and peacing out.  I'll listen on bcb, but at least he gave some reasoning eventually.

Also Blue, squire, or Malf for reasons that are obvious.

Townies, I think, are Swag, MWil, and believe it or not, Counselor.  Almost everyone else is either in between or absent.

4 minutes ago, Daniel said:

Townies, I think, are Swag, MWil, and believe it or not, Counselor.  Almost everyone else is either in between or absent.

Counselor's meta screams town, I am concerned over the name thing a little. 

41 minutes ago, bcb1213 said:

I have no problem with Alfred.  But your reasoning of bcb is reading, which I wouldn't change anything as scum, which you kno, leads me to my vote 

No, it's not JUST the reading. It's the back-tracking, the coming into the thread to say that you were blocked or that your move didn't work to seemingly get ahead of (at the time) ET coming in without context and voting you, as though he had some viable information via a night result. Throw in your feigning not reading while reading, and your less than smooth/very unlike you to enter a thread in those manners, and that raises an eyebrow. 

2 minutes ago, Forge said:

Though I should mention that I'm much more inclined to trust my read on his actions than I am over the name thing, since it's somewhat foolish to think that I understand or have a grasp on the game structure and everything and anything that may or may not be included. 

45 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

No trust josh!

He hide ....and not put self out there.

he come in though.... and grab a torch for pickle!

why no help cottagers @JoshstraDaymus!!!!

I was having issues with my phone screen and I just got the whole phone replaced. I’m here now. Gonna read up.

• Like 1

Just now, Forge said:

Those are actually my feelings exactly.  Asking for win con is a cheap move, but if we're dealing with multiple scum factions, they either know that they (and therefore the other scummies) have the win con, or don't.  If they do, asking for it tells you nothing, but puts a target on your back from other scum groups, and it's hard to see a group letting a move like that go down.  If they don't have it, then they definitely wouldn't let one of their own ask for it.

But yeah, the name he threw out sounds scummier than town.

People I believe warrant consideration or a push:

Malfatron: For reasons mentioned earlier pertaining to theme and character, and less importantly but not to be discounted potential connecting points with Matts, KSJ, and perhaps even Counselor.

Counselor: Dome ends up dead N1 the same day they have a win con spat, which Counselor conveniently never fully alludes to, and Dome harped on that like crazy

KSJ: I've already mentioned this several times

BCB: Reasons stated above

Squire: Yesterday's responses, cryptic behavior, and all around anti-town behavior were just unacceptable. He also asked me directly why KSJ/BCB a page after I clarified why, which seemed off. Town Squire asks a follow up question as to my why, not a direct "why" there after I've already explained myself

Nazgul and ET are general null tells IMO. Spastic and unorthodox play is a staple with them, and if anything, scum ET would be more active and grab the bull by the horns.

There are also 2-3 more individuals who have had major swing votes on and off of people, but I'd have to see a subsequent flip or so on Matts/Forge/Blue on that dynamic.

I'm not quite sure what to make of Josh, but he's been very MIA, which can be a scum tell. He also never submitted his dish in the food thread, and just got married/went on his honeymoon, so maybe he's otherwise occupied...let's hope so for his case. :)