Monster Village Mafia - The Village is destroyed, Werewolves win!

rackcs

1 minute ago, MWil23 said:

I'm not quite sure what to make of Josh, but he's been very MIA, which can be a scum tell. He also never submitted his dish in the food thread, and just got married/went on his honeymoon, so maybe he's otherwise occupied...let's hope so for his case. :)

I'm willing to lynch him just for that.

4 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

People I believe warrant consideration or a push:

Malfatron: For reasons mentioned earlier pertaining to theme and character, and less importantly but not to be discounted potential connecting points with Matts, KSJ, and perhaps even Counselor.

Counselor: Dome ends up dead N1 the same day they have a win con spat, which Counselor conveniently never fully alludes to, and Dome harped on that like crazy

KSJ: I've already mentioned this several times

BCB: Reasons stated above

Squire: Yesterday's responses, cryptic behavior, and all around anti-town behavior were just unacceptable. He also asked me directly why KSJ/BCB a page after I clarified why, which seemed off. Town Squire asks a follow up question as to my why, not a direct "why" there after I've already explained myself

Nazgul and ET are general null tells IMO. Spastic and unorthodox play is a staple with them, and if anything, scum ET would be more active and grab the bull by the horns.

There are also 2-3 more individuals who have had major swing votes on and off of people, but I'd have to see a subsequent flip or so on Matts/Forge/Blue on that dynamic.

I'm not quite sure what to make of Josh, but he's been very MIA, which can be a scum tell. He also never submitted his dish in the food thread, and just got married/went on his honeymoon, so maybe he's otherwise occupied...let's hope so for his case. :)

cute dog GIF

Just now, MWil23 said:

People I'm unwilling to vote:

SwAg

SwAg 2.0

Daniel

Forge

...and you know who else goes majorly AFK when he's scum? Anyone?

Rack...but he's the host, so I don't think that he's scum in this one. 

• Like 2

36 minutes ago, Daniel said:

I will happily lynch either of these two for coming in with no explanation lynches and peacing out.  

Say bruh... I got a Cat 4 'cane bearing down on me. I gotta get my booze, water and shotgun shells, and also picked up a Popeyes Spicy Chicken Sandwich. I don't know if my dystopian water-based future will have those beautiful sandwiches, so I had to get it while I could.

So - still don't know what my role is, but I followed on my "use my move on whoever ends up 3rd in voting" and turned in a move to Joshtra. *All I got back was a PM saying bcb.

* I have a very specific protocol on sending/receiving PMs for a game without checking my role. It involves sending a 2nd PM to the host, listed as "move PM". Through there, I submit moves and check responses.

I didn't understand the response... so my initial reaction is to kill it. Bcb and Josh are linked in some way, possibly bad.

@MWil23, pls read.

2 minutes ago, ET80 said:

So - still don't know what my role is, but I followed on my "use my move on whoever ends up 3rd in voting" and turned in a move to Joshtra. *All I got back was a PM saying bcb.

So, dynamics that should be settled, in no particular order:

Matts, Malf, possibly KSJ

Daniel, Forge, Blue

Counselor/Dome

ET, BCB, Josh

Squire vs. his Town meta