Rams at Dallas: LP's and Doug Frees

HDsportsfan

LPs: After that collapse, I can't give out any.

DFs: Dak for chickening out at the end and for having spotty accuracy, special teams for their numerous miscues, coaching for not responding to the Rams' adjustments, and the defense for being limp as usual.

LP: Zeke: He's not the Zeke from last year but he showed max effort

DF: Terrance Williams: You drop the ball during the 2 point conversion and during the final drive. We need Dez Bryant's future replacement at WR.

Taco Charlton: WHERE ARE YOU? Tank is getting double/triple teamed and you don't even get close to pressure.

Tyrone Crawford: How do you miss the ball when D-Law strips the ball from Goff?! Crawford is a HIGHLY OVERPAID BUM and I can't wait until he's cut.

Switzer: JG needs to tell his arse if he ever tries to field a punt ball like that again or run a kickoff from 9 yards out of the endzone he will ride the BENCH the rest of the year!

Dak Prescott: His accuracy has been horrible all year.

10 minutes ago, Tony7188 said:

LP: Zeke: He's not the Zeke from last year but he showed max effort

DF: Terrance Williams: You drop the ball during the 2 point conversion and during the final drive. We need Dez Bryant's future replacement at WR.

Taco Charlton: WHERE ARE YOU? Tank is getting double/triple teamed and you don't even get close to pressure.

Tyrone Crawford: How do you miss the ball when D-Law strips the ball from Goff?! Crawford is a HIGHLY OVERPAID BUM and I can't wait until he's cut.

Switzer: JG needs to tell his arse if he ever tries to field a punt ball like that again or run a kickoff from 9 yards out of the endzone he will ride the BENCH the rest of the year!

Dak Prescott: His accuracy has been horrible all year.

Qft

The only thing I wonder with Switzer is if the Coaches told him to return it from anywhere if he thinks he has something. If so it's part coaches fault. Most guys have a rule inside the 10 or something. But if the coaches give you a clear to go from anywhere(which I guess they did) you can't blame a rook for trying to make something out of anything.

Was only able to watch game in bits and pieces, but my concerns about Dak taking a step backwards this year appear to be at least somewhat warranted. Whatever is off with his mechanics or it's just an accuracy funk...it needs to be fixed. My issue with Dallas taking Taco #1 haven't subsided either. 

LPs - We get Lee, Irving, Cheeto back next week.....and Hitch (50/50). Maybe Carroll as well. 

DFs - Entire team and we probably (from what is floating around) loose Zeke for a few weeks starting tomorrow. 

Would like to see team put 4 qtrs together at some point. Haven't done that yet, imo. 

32 minutes ago, WizardHawk said:

Was only able to watch game in bits and pieces, but my concerns about Dak taking a step backwards this year appear to be at least somewhat warranted. Whatever is off with his mechanics or it's just an accuracy funk...it needs to be fixed. My issue with Dallas taking Taco #1 haven't subsided either. 

LPs - We get Lee, Irving, Cheeto back next week.....and Hitch (50/50). Maybe Carroll as well. 

DFs - Entire team and we probably (from what is floating around) loose Zeke for a few weeks starting tomorrow. 

Would like to see team put 4 qtrs together at some point. Haven't done that yet, imo. 

Zeke suspension.......what and wheer are you hearing this. Haven't seen much over the last coupel of weeks.

1 hour ago, WizardHawk said:

Here's a radical thought.  Personally I think this defense is awful and as a result the team will spin its' wheels and stumble to mediocrity.  Zeke should take his suspension now.  Lose games  in a nowhere season.  We thought we'd be struggling like we are if we were missing Zeke.  We're struggling with him.  We know the hit is coming so take it now.

10 minutes ago, flyingmonkey30 said:

Only got to watch some of the first half. Listened to the end on the radio. Sounds like an epic meltdown though. Doesn't get any easier with Green Bay on 10 days of rest next week.

Back-to-back weeks with our opponents getting 10-days is kind of bull****. 

Archived