Vikings Trade for Yannick Ngakoue DE

CriminalMind

8 hours ago, Vikes_Bolts1228 said:

Don't like his body language.

I want him SPRINTING back to the start of the drill then doing 50 push ups before his next rep.

We got fleeced, boys.

I still can't tell if you are serious or facetious, trying to make fun of complainers.   I would like to be happy about this trade. 

Even with him being slightly or moderately less than average against the run, I would think that even his use ONLY on 2nd and long AND 3rd and long HAS to help The Vikings by keeping opponents from concentrating most or all of their most effective defenders against the pass rush against Hunter because they'll have to put some better players in Ngakoue's path, and then, they can also use Odenigbo from inside, giving them 3 strong rushers without sending an extra man from the linebackers or the backfield.  They'll be much more effective when they DO blitz, with elite rushers coming from both sides, and an adequate rusher from the middle.

Given that I haven't yet watched any practice film, and there are no pre-season games to watch,  I don't want to read that Ngakoue has a bad attitude.  Someone tell me that Vikes_Bolts1228 is kidding or a non-Vikings fan trying to get a rise out of us.

Dude is like running into a brick wall. 

i was lucky enough to have a field pass for the Washington game last year, and he was in the tunnel as I was heading out to the field. He turned, we bumped shoulders, and it damn near felt like I was getting the wind knocked out of me. 

I’m about the size of your prototype QB... poor guys. 

• Like 1

On 9/4/2020 at 4:35 PM, vike daddy said:

nice urinals too.

This must be an "inside joke".  For the life of me, I can't imagine what that could mean.  Does he own a bar????  Or does he have a "Men's room" with urinals in his own house?????  😲

On 9/6/2020 at 5:01 AM, Robb_K said:

This must be an "inside joke".  For the life of me, I can't imagine what that could mean.  Does he own a bar????  Or does he have a "Men's room" with urinals in his own house?????  😲

My father and I are long time season ticket holders and if we didn't time it just right (aka leaving for the bathrooms in the middle of a series), the wait for the bathrooms would be 10-15 minutes and the Dome had those nasty troughs to whiz in.

So when the new stadium was approved, I took great interest the new bathrooms, what kind of toilets they'd use and how many they'd have to avoid long lines. So it became a running joke that I was the toilet critic of sorts when the stadium was being built.

22 minutes ago, Vikes_Bolts1228 said:

So when the new stadium was approved, I took great interest the new bathrooms, what kind of toilets they'd use and how many they'd have to avoid long lines. So it became a running joke that I was the toilet critic of sorts when the stadium was being built.

ummm... i think it was more we saw you as obsessed with the situation and that you needed professional help.

but hey, we can say you were a "critic." that works too.

• Like 1

59 minutes ago, vike daddy said:

ummm... i think it was more we saw you as obsessed with the situation and that you needed professional help.

but hey, we can say you were a "critic." that works too.

Hey, those bathrooms were disgusting.

I had every right to be obsessed about the new bathrooms. I just wanted a clean, quick, urination process. Not standing shoulder to shoulder with 25 drunk dudes when my bladder is shy as it is.

Not everyone is old enough to go in their diaper and feel no shame about it

Edited by Vikes_Bolts1228
  • Like 2