• Clippers in 4
    • Clippers in 5
    • Clippers in 6
    • Clippers in 7
    • Nuggets in 4
    • Nuggets in 5
    • Nuggets in 6
    • Nuggets in 7

Winner of game 7 will have two days off which is pretty huge. Hoping for a grind of a game that comes down the the wire like all the game 7s in the bubble thus far. 

Harrell shouldn't play much in game 7. He's been thrash in the bubble and is terrible defensively. He's not even rebounding the ball and has been a negative all series long. And if I'm Doc, I quit throwing doubles at Jokic in the block. Dumb unnecessary strategy. 

Kawhi and PG need to go 43+ minutes on Tuesday. 

7 hours ago, ttitansfan4life said:

As a Lakers fan, not sure which team I’d rather face. Clippers might have the stars but I think the Nuggets are much deeper. Plus I would like to see Jokic battle it out against Howard. Not sure Lakers stick with the smaller lineup or not against either team.

You want to see Denver. Even if you consider us pretty even in terms of talent, you guys are pretty well equipped to defend Jokic, he can't bully Dwight like he can everybody in this series. It'd put the onus on Murray to play like a star again, and that is a 50/50 proposition. 

5 minutes ago, RandyMossIsBoss said:

It's out of God's hands. It is now in the hands of this man to put an end to these villainous Clippers.

3xoxiho1npm51.jpg?width=955&auto=webp&s=b0c33d5ebb6aa455990ace7a6cfe21c0378c2a61

Bruh, I'm out of likes after handing them out like candy due to Rodgers going full Godgers but you get a like via comment lol.

I believe in you. Jamal Murray gonna show up and drop 40 on these pretenders.

14 hours ago, Kip Smithers said:

I don’t wanna see the Lakers kill the Nuggets in the conference finals. As much as it pains me, Lakers are gonna win Championship for sure if Clippers lose game 7. 

Nuggets have been the better team in the series. The Clippers just aren't who people have been pumping them up to be.

But, yeah, I said all season that I felt that the Clippers were the way better matchup for the Nuggets. The Lakers have guys that can defend Jokic. The Clippers don't. 

32 minutes ago, champ11 said:

Nuggets have been the better team in the series. The Clippers just aren't who people have been pumping them up to be.

But, yeah, I said all season that I felt that the Clippers were the way better matchup for the Nuggets. The Lakers have guys that can defend Jokic. The Clippers don't. 

Better team? Nah. Clippers are still the better team. But I do agree that the Clippers aren’t the team that they were billed up to be. 

19 minutes ago, Kip Smithers said:

Better team? Nah. Clippers are still the better team. But I do agree that the Clippers aren’t the team that they were billed up to be. 

Well, the Nuggets have outplayed them thus far in the series. So if they are the better team they are not showing it, lol 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, champ11 said:

Well, the Nuggets have outplayed them thus far in the series. So if they are the better team they are not showing it, lol 

I mean guess you outplayed them 3 out of the 4 games based on scoreline Clippers shot 26% in the second half yesterday. That’s horrendous and that ain’t due to Denver’s defense. Series should’ve been over yesterday. Whoever wins this series deserves to win. 

5 hours ago, Kip Smithers said:

I mean guess you outplayed them 3 out of the 4 games based on scoreline Clippers shot 26% in the second half yesterday. That’s horrendous and that ain’t due to Denver’s defense. Series should’ve been over yesterday. Whoever wins this series deserves to win. 

Nuggets were missing good looks when they dropped down to 19 (that happened very quickly). That's basketball. Winning big games is about responding to adversity. Nuggets do that. Clippers have not shown that yet. But game 7 will certainly be a toss up. Clippers have better talent than the Nuggets on paper. I don't think they've shown it on the floor. They have one more shot! 

• Like 1

Excited for this game, not nervous at all. Only way I’ll be disappointed is if we blow a big lead (15+ points). Feels like we’re playing with house money at this point, shouldn’t be here, not against the preseason champion Clippers, especially not after falling down 3-1. I deserve to eat a million crows for seriously questioning Malone going forward and wanting him out after falling down vs Jazz. What he’s done with this young team, keeping them from falling apart from these big series and in game deficits, is impressive.

• Like 1