2021 - NFL Draft Prospects Thread

Texas_OutLaw7

I like Horn, sadly with those numbers not gonna be there at 44.  Am unsure about him as having the upside that Surtain does but would not cry in my beer if we take him at 10.  If we can drop to 15-20 then he would be the perfect pick I think. 

1 hour ago, quiller said:

I like Horn, sadly with those numbers not gonna be there at 44.  Am unsure about him as having the upside that Surtain does but would not cry in my beer if we take him at 10.  If we can drop to 15-20 then he would be the perfect pick I think. 

He was never a viable option at 44. Hell, he wasn’t option at 24.

51 minutes ago, Northland said:

Hes an impressive player whose been overshadowed by Farley and Surtain.  These scores will open eyes.  I won't complain if we take him.

And with Farley’s back surgery, that may push him to the 2nd round which elevates Horn’s already solid draft stock.

Edited by plan9misfit

39 minutes ago, plan9misfit said:

And with Farley’s back surgery, that may push him to the 2nd round which elevates Horn’s already solid draft stock.

I don't think Farley falls out of the first.  He will drop and Surtain and Horn will rise.  Someone will take a chance on Farley.

6 minutes ago, Nextyearfordaboyz said:

Could you imagine! 

We’d still need a FS (because I think JOK would move to SS), but we’d have 3 of the 4 starting DB spots locked up. This is where I’d look to a guy like Andre Cisco in the 3rd/4th round if his knee checks out.

Edited by plan9misfit

1 hour ago, plan9misfit said:

We’d still need a FS (because I think JOK would move to SS), but we’d have 3 of the 4 starting DB spots locked up. This is where I’d look to a guy like Andre Cisco in the 3rd/4th round if his knee checks out.

We are in fantasy land, because JOK will not be there at #44.

But we’re going to have to address FS no matter what. But FWIW, for 2021, I definitely prefer the Hooker/Kazee route to the Cisco one. Not a fan of his.

I was viewing Horn end of 1st beg of 2nd but with Farley dropping Horn probably moves up a lot. 

But based on Brandts list... 

I could see us doing ...

Parsons - Stokes or Newsome II -  OL - shelvin  DT though we need another FA safety for this to work.. I went with OL at 75 because at this spot most of the good value is at OL - LB or CB but we could double up LB and CB if need be.  I know Neal will play some LB rotation but adding one more playmaker that can be around the LOS would help a lot.   

Surtain CB- Grant S - Browning LB - Shelvin DT     this really works for me as there are suitable OL to be had in the 4th round who would immediately upgrade our depth... and with what we already have in FA we could get BPA after that with no worries..