NFL General Discussion

candyman93

He got a raw deal. I don’t really know how they could have done better this year than they did, looking at their roster. He was part of a decent turn-around as well. 

The hundred thousand dollars per loss is crazy. I get the draft advantage of losing it, but a coaches job is still to play to win. Shameful and disgraceful. 

The Rooney rule thing has been a mess since it started. It’s just so scripted and fake and always has been. I don’t think anybody likes it regardless of race. Nobody wants to go through a manufactured interview where they feel like they aren’t actually wanted for the job and you are just part of an agenda. I am happy to see him burn it down also. My only fear is that him creating too many waves could be a hindrance towards him getting a future head-coaching job, which he is deserving of.

Edited by NateDawg
  • Like 4

7 minutes ago, NateDawg said:

He got a raw deal. I don’t really know how they could have done better this year than they did, looking at their roster. He was part of a decent turn-around as well. 

The hundred thousand dollars per loss is crazy. I get the draft advantage of losing it, but a coaches job is still to play to win. Shameful and disgraceful. 

The Rooney rule thing has been a mess since it started. It’s just so scripted and fake and always has been. I don’t think anybody likes it regardless of race. Nobody wants to go through a manufactured interview where they feel like they aren’t actually wanted for the job and you are just part of an agenda. I am happy to see him burn it down also. My only fear is that I am creating too many waves could be a hindrance towards him getting a future head-coaching job, which he is deserving of.

this

11 hours ago, NateDawg said:

The Rooney rule thing has been a mess since it started. It’s just so scripted and fake and always has been. I don’t think anybody likes it regardless of race. Nobody wants to go through a manufactured interview where they feel like they aren’t actually wanted for the job and you are just part of an agenda. I am happy to see him burn it down also. My only fear is that him creating too many waves could be a hindrance towards him getting a future head-coaching job, which he is deserving of.

Your have a glaring omission of John Elway as a drunk racist dating back to 2019 as well.

BURN IT DOWN BRIAN! I’m all in on Team Flores here. The Dolphins owner has a $17.5 million stake in a gambling company and paid/attempted to pay for losses. 

Edited by MWil23
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, MWil23 said:

Your have a glaring omission of John Elway as a drunk racist dating back to 2019 as well.

BURN IT DOWN BRIAN! I’m all in on Team Flores here. The Dolphins owner has a $175 million stake in a gambling company and paid/attempted to pay for losses. 

giphy.gif

• Like 1