NFL General Discussion

candyman93

5 minutes ago, pscottdai said:

I am impressed we beat Cinci twice this year given what they have been doing to everyone else.

Well, the second game shouldn't really count lol.

But the first game was legitimately the only game this season where both our offense and defense came to play and we absolutely smoked Cincinnati. Just shows how good we're capable of being. Unfortunately injuries and self-inflicted wounds ruined our season.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, candyman93 said:

I’m rooting for San Fran purely because it means Baker could win a super bowl.

If cinci can win anyone can win. 

it’ll be hilarious with the way the nfl is such a parody league if teams would start neglecting the offensive line because it worked for cinci. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, sdrawkcab321 said:

If cinci can win anyone can win. 

it’ll be hilarious with the way the nfl is such a parody league if teams would start neglecting the offensive line because it worked for cinci. 

I’ve never seen a team with a average defense and bad offensive line do what Cincinnati has done.

2 minutes ago, sdrawkcab321 said:

Everything about them says they should be the 3rd or 4th team in the afc north. Not the best in the conference. 

Not everything. They have the best quarterback far and away in the division and top 5 in the league to go with a great receiver tandem and a pro bowl running back.

I would argue their safety duo is fantastic as well and their EDGE situation is also solid. They have 2 good linebackers. Their corners and OL are bad.