NFL General Discussion

candyman93

5 minutes ago, candyman93 said:

Sean Payton is stepping away from the Saints. Talks of him retiring.

I’m interested if they have a fire sale and rebuild.

…… Michael Thomas …..? 

I know we just drafted Greg Newsome II but I would love to have Marshon Lattimore.

Peace!!

Sean Payton decided to jump ship and leave New Orleans an absolute train wreck.  70 million over the cap, they have a few nice players but not a ton of talent, a middle of the pack draft pick at 18, a horrible QB room of Hill/Winston, and now out of a top coach.  New Orleans is screwed.

Peace!!!

1 hour ago, candyman93 said:

Trade for MT, sign Gallup, cut Jarvis, and BOOM your WR core is fixed over night.

Just been reading on Twitter that most of their top talent comes with big dead money if traded. So unless deals are redone (they probably have to redo them) trades aren’t realistic at this point 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, hornbybrown said:

Just been reading on Twitter that most of their top talent comes with big dead money if traded. So unless deals are redone (they probably have to redo them) trades aren’t realistic at this point 

I was just looking through it on OTC they can do two post june 1 trades and some will relieve cap, and then its all restructures after that.