NFL General Discussion

candyman93

4 minutes ago, mtmmike said:

Do you remember 30 plus points to Indy and Houston?

Mice do you remember the offensive turnovers those games that gave opposing offenses easy field position?

Probably not since you were fawning over Baker and the Bucs.

Rice your takes suck.

13 minutes ago, DawgX said:

Mice do you remember the offensive turnovers those games that gave opposing offenses easy field position?

Probably not since you were fawning over Baker and the Bucs.

Rice your takes suck.

You mean due I remember the qbs causing problems for the defense?yes

then how did stuffing get coach of the year when his offense caused the defense problems times 2 years.

Your arguments make no sense 

56 minutes ago, mtmmike said:

You mean due I remember the qbs causing problems for the defense?yes

then how did stuffing get coach of the year when his offense caused the defense problems times 2 years.

Your arguments make no sense 

Lice he won coach of the year for winning 11 games despite playing in an extremely tough division while dealing with a crazy amount of injuries.

But I forgot  about the true coach of the year, Tod Bowls.

Ready to renounce your Browns fandom for the Bucs? Answer me yes200w.gif?cid=6c09b9521yfa8ul8e1waxwxicp5 or no

• Like 1

8 hours ago, DawgX said:

Lice he won coach of the year for winning 11 games despite playing in an extremely tough division while dealing with a crazy amount of injuries.

But I forgot  about the true coach of the year, Tod Bowls.

Ready to renounce your Browns fandom for the Bucs? Answer me yes200w.gif?cid=6c09b9521yfa8ul8e1waxwxicp5 or no

No wins in the playoffs sense mayfield left tied for last place in points surrendered in the division 

If you want make your case in General about why Stefanski is better then Andy Reid.

Listen we are what we are we are surrender about 22 points per game sense we have gotten Dushbag that IS NOT coach of the year material 

Reid outcoached him

demeco Ryan out coached him

Todd Bowles out coached taking Mayfield to

4000 plus yards

sub20 points per game in defense

Excellent Playofff just remember half the NFl

had Tampa drafting 1 overall.

thanks for the debate.

43 minutes ago, mtmmike said:

No wins in the playoffs sense mayfield left tied for last place in points surrendered in the division 

If you want make your case in General about why Stefanski is better then Andy Reid.

Listen we are what we are we are surrender about 22 points per game sense we have gotten Dushbag that IS NOT coach of the year material 

Reid outcoached him

demeco Ryan out coached him

Todd Bowles out coached taking Mayfield to

4000 plus yards

sub20 points per game in defense

Excellent Playofff just remember half the NFl

had Tampa drafting 1 overall.

thanks for the debate.

No worries

15 hours ago, big poppa pump said:

https://www.nbcsports.com/nfl/profootballtalk/rumor-mill/news/49ers-brandon-aiuyuk-stirke-deal-on-four-year-extension

I really think we dodged a bullet with this guy.  He may end up being a complete stud, but I am OK with keeping Coop for now!

Dodged a huge bullet in my opinion. We have had too much of an affinity in my mind for these wide receiver trades where we are giving up a ton of value the past years starting with Odell Beckham. Cooper is an excellent receiver and I think he has a few more good years left if we pay him. Certainly not worth giving up the assets and money for that trade. 

• Like 1

Brandon Aiyuk is a really good receiver. But we were not only looking at locking ourselves even more financially there but also limiting what we could do in the draft. We were looking to give up 1-2 day 2 picks. We don’t even know what our greatest needs are going to be in the draft yet next season and we need these drafted assets, they have been lacking the last few years. 

9 hours ago, NateDawg said:

Brandon Aiyuk is a really good receiver. But we were not only looking at locking ourselves even more financially there but also limiting what we could do in the draft. We were looking to give up 1-2 day 2 picks. We don’t even know what our greatest needs are going to be in the draft yet next season and we need these drafted assets, they have been lacking the last few years. 

Excellent post 

Posted (edited)

On paper, we’re a slightly better version of Pittsburgh. I have NO idea what the Steelers are doing at wide receiver. Van Jefferson is their #2 guy.

The biggest X factor is which QB will crap themselves more.

Edited by candyman93

52 minutes ago, sdrawkcab321 said:

I keep forgetting the ravens got Derrick Henry. That’s just not fair. How the hell do you stop that run game?

By tackling?

Henry isn't the same player. I'd rather have Dobbins/Edwards back there.

Henry will probably still have a few good games and Lamar will help open up some holes for him but I doubt he gets 5 yards per carry (Gus did 4 of the 5 seasons).

In other words, not scared of Henry at all anymore.