2021's Head Coaching Candidates

JetsandI

1 minute ago, rickyt31 said:

It's cool. I'm still interested in Shaw, Saleh, Glenn, Eric B, Brady, Daboll, and Martindale. Morris and Lynn are still on my interest list. Saleh might be my favorite out of everyone we interviewed. 

I hate all but one. lol.

What if final candidates are Joe Brady and Brandon Staley?    Both only need one season as high level coach to develop HC interest.

Brady is a member of NFL for 3 seasons but has been playcaller for two straight seasons (LSU and Panthers).

Staley has been on NFL coaching staff for last 4 seasons but was in charge of defense for several teams in Div 3 college. This year is his first year as NFL DC.

Staley edges Brady when it comes to NFL coaching community.  It may mean Staley could assemble the correct coaching staff faster than Brady.

Please don't weigh in talent because if you believe in Joe Douglas we get talents.

20 minutes ago, jetfuel34 said:

For me it is joe Brady 

when you do this you must add a vet former HC to be his DC guys like 

Marvin Lewis 

Wade Phillips 

Romeo C

Dom Capers

Mike Nolan 

I like Marvin Lewis of this group. 

But they are ssssssssssooooooooooooooooo  old.  lol.

I don't know if we must add a veteran DC for Brady.  We could say the same thing for OC responding to Staley.