2021's Head Coaching Candidates

JetsandI

I think we're really interested in Eric B. He's someone that knows how to make an impact without calling plays. Pretty much what a CEO type of coach will need to do, but I seriously doubt we've made our decision already. We still have interviews to complete.  

Edited by rickyt31

3 minutes ago, rickyt31 said:

I think we're really interested in Eric B. He's someone that knows how to make an impact without calling plays. Pretty much what a CEO type of coach will need to do, but I seriously doubt we've made our decision already. We still have interviews to complete.  

Info is more likely coming from coaching side than FO.

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, Heymangold said:

One Jets podcast I was listening to mentioned Anthony Lynn possibly as OC, and if we’re looking for more former HC experience, maybe Marvin Lewis as DC.

Can’t we bring in sexy rexy ... to run our defense 

7 minutes ago, JetsandI said:

I don't know if it is legit interview or just get feeling crap.    Matt Campbell will talk with Jets official as part of search, per cbssport. 

Mullen and Campbell already?  What a tight security?

There was a conflicting report stating that Mullen won't interview for the jets job. Possibly just damage control but who knows.