What movie are you watching?

Forge

On 1/20/2019 at 1:59 PM, Tyty said:

Watching Locke now. A few years ago someone on here said it’s just him casually driving around the whole time I’m excited for this action packed extravaganza 

Ftr I couldn’t get through it. Tom Hardy’s fake British accent was atrocious lmao

• Like 1

22 hours ago, Tyty said:

Ftr I couldn’t get through it. Tom Hardy’s fake British accent was atrocious lmao

Locke would make a better stage play than the movie.  The dialogue wasn't nearly compelling enough to make it compelling as a film.  Super boring.  

Just ordered 1776 (1972) and The Patriot.  It is a crime against America that we've got 97 major movies about World War 2, 37 major movies about World War 1, 78 billion Civil War movies, a movie about the French Indian War, 72 movies about the Korean and Vietnam wars while the only two noteworthy movies on and about the American Revolution are a 47-year-old musical comedy movie about the signing of the Declaration and a movie directed by Roland damn Emmerich starring two Australians that doesn't even feature George Washington. 

Edited by Outpost31
  • Like 2

Just now, thrILL! said:

🎶 “Somebody oughtta open up a window!”

”Sit down, John!!” 🎶

I haven't seen it since I was in the 6th grade and I remember nothing about it.  I looked up its historical accuracy, and apparently it's got a LOT of historical accuracy to it, from personality traits to dialogue and more. 

5 minutes ago, Outpost31 said:

I haven't seen it since I was in the 6th grade and I remember nothing about it.  I looked up its historical accuracy, and apparently it's got a LOT of historical accuracy to it, from personality traits to dialogue and more. 

I remember a few lines of it from watching it in school a lifetime ago.  We used to sing lines randomly in class the rest of the year driving our teacher crazy.  Hey, it was her fault for showing it to us.