What movie are you watching?

Forge

40 minutes ago, Superman(DH23) said:

Watched into the spider verse a couple days ago.  Hot damn is that good.  First marvel animated I would put on par with DC.  Cant wait for a sequel.  

I just watched it last night for the first time.  It is really good.  That's about all that needs said.

Image result for gold 2016

Randomly stumbled across this film. Investigated & got excited when saw it was loosely based on the Bre-X mining scandal. Soon began to regret the decision as the film was mostly 2 hours of unrelated nonsense & Matthew McConaughey overacting. Give the folks who worked on this film credit, it takes a special kind of talent to take interesting subject matter & completely ruin it. Bravo!  

Verdict: 0/10 - It's basically a fantasy movie salted with a little Bre-X to artificially raise the interest level... Get this Schit outta here.  

I'm finally watching the R-rated Director's Cut of DareDevil and wow, the DC is so much better. Not only does the story flow better and make more sense with more character development, but it's also grittier and darker. The difference is literally night and day.

Another victim of PG-13 limitations/studio meddling. The director himself admitted it had to be cut for a safer rating and this was the version we were supposed to get. It still doesn't fix the corny seesaw scene, though, nothing can fix that. It does transition to the next scene better in the DC, though.

5 hours ago, skywindO2 said:

Rob Lowe has only aged like 10 years since 1983. 

I’m halfway thru reading his autobiography and just finished the chapters on him auditioning and filming The Outsiders.  So watching this was perfect timing.  He’s got some remarkable stories and anecdotes.  

3 hours ago, thrILL! said:

I’m halfway thru reading his autobiography and just finished the chapters on him auditioning and filming The Outsiders.  So watching this was perfect timing.  He’s got some remarkable stories and anecdotes. 

I've been watching this paranormal show he did with his sons.