What movie are you watching?

Forge

Fractured was a ****ing stupid ****ing waste of time idiot moron dumb stupid annoying movie.  Why do I keep taking chances on these stupid ****ing Netflix movies?  Horse**** waste of time moronic movie not worth even reading a plot description of.  It wasted my time in so many ways.  It failed so hard on everything.  Fail.  Total failure idiot movie.

midsommar was a good time. there's some parts that i thought were super hard to take seriously, but i liked it a lot. nothing was overly surprising, but it's really engrossing, one of the quickest 2 hour 20 minute movies i've ever seen. a solid 8 or 9 imo. i'm down for anything ari aster makes 

2 hours ago, Outpost31 said:

Fractured was a ****ing stupid ****ing waste of time idiot moron dumb stupid annoying movie.  Why do I keep taking chances on these stupid ****ing Netflix movies?  Horse**** waste of time moronic movie not worth even reading a plot description of.  It wasted my time in so many ways.  It failed so hard on everything.  Fail.  Total failure idiot movie.

i'm sold. 100% watching it next 

• Like 1

On 10/11/2019 at 10:38 AM, BroncosFan2010 said:

Watched Midsommar. Some issues, but overall man can Ari Aster direct a good flick. Love his themes. The movie wasn't as good as Hereditary but easily one of the better horror'ish films that I have seen this year.  

The fact that these two films were his first two and he is only 33, man this guy is going to be a legend if he doesnt let Hollywood corrupt him and water down his vision. Folk / Pagan Horror is such a fun genre.

i thought hereditary was a lot creepier/scarier, but the cinematography in midsommar was pretty sensational. i don't feel as rattled on the inside as i did when i watched hereditary. this one tilted more thriller, while hereditary tilted more horror imo. think both films are kinda on the same tier 

8 hours ago, Outpost31 said:

this is false 

i read this on movie spoiler and was very amused

You really thought it was that bad? I thought it was at least mediocre by Netflix standards.

12 minutes ago, BroncosFan2010 said:

You really thought it was that bad? I thought it was at least mediocre by Netflix standards.

I was just pissed off at it.  It's like it does everything it can to telegraph the twist and then it acts like the twist is this awesome twist when it spent the entire movie telegraphing the twist.  I wanted Breakdown.  I got literally every movie where mental illness is ever mentioned. 

I haven't been so angry at a stupid movie for wasting my stupid time since Netflix tried to get me to root for robots over humans in that stupid movie with Ant Man's sidekick.  I will never, ever, ever, ever, ever root for damn robots over humans. 

14 hours ago, FinneasGage said:

i thought hereditary was a lot creepier/scarier, but the cinematography in midsommar was pretty sensational. i don't feel as rattled on the inside as i did when i watched hereditary. this one tilted more thriller, while hereditary tilted more horror imo. think both films are kinda on the same tier 

I need to try to make it through hereditary. The daughter was just so ugly 

Here is a question, why has Netflix deliveries slowed so much?  I have had Netflix for almost 10 years now, 2 movies a week and basically 8 a month for years.  Now I am only getting 1 a week and that has been for about a month and a half.

What the hell?  

Movie I am watching....none because Netflix has not shipped it yet

37 minutes ago, Ozzy said:

Here is a question, why has Netflix deliveries slowed so much?  I have had Netflix for almost 10 years now, 2 movies a week and basically 8 a month for years.  Now I am only getting 1 a week and that has been for about a month and a half.

What the hell?  

If I could post a sad football I would 

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Tyty said:

If I could post a sad football I would 

You would be sad too when you are getting screw over by Netflix

HandmadeFewBrontosaurus-size_restricted.

Why can't I just want Renaissance Man in peace?  Stacey Dash mind you is gorgeous back in the day.  

tumblr_inline_pbbrk9OB2U1sg101c_500.png

PS the movie overall is not great but this speech is pretty outstanding portrayal verbally of Shakespeare.  

11 hours ago, Ozzy said:

What the hell?  

I honestly had no idea they still shipped physical discs.  I thought they blew up that side of their business a long time ago?