What movie are you watching?

Forge

14 minutes ago, theJ said:

Oh i see.  They spun it off into a separate company.  

Really?  What "Dvd.com?  Still people who have Netflix how do you watch recent movies?  Not everything is a play now is it?  I do not have a gaming system so watching Netflix on TV is not possible and not sure I would like watching movies on a computer desktop screen...

4 minutes ago, Ozzy said:

Really?  What "Dvd.com?  Still people who have Netflix how do you watch recent movies?  Not everything is a play now is it?  I do not have a gaming system so watching Netflix on TV is not possible and not sure I would like watching movies on a computer desktop screen...

If i want to watch something recent i usually watch it on Google Play (Youtube) or something similar.  You can rent them for $5/6.

I've decided to start watching a movie I have never seen before each night after work.  I watch about a half of the movie each night. 

Time Trap - 6/10
In The Tall Grass - 5/10
Spider-Man: Far From Home - 7/10
John Wick 3 - 8/10
Godzilla: King of the Monsters - 7/10
Fractured - 3/10
Backcountry - 6/10

2 hours ago, Outpost31 said:

I've decided to start watching a movie I have never seen before each night after work.  I watch about a half of the movie each night. 

Time Trap - 6/10
In The Tall Grass - 5/10
Spider-Man: Far From Home - 7/10
John Wick 3 - 8/10
Godzilla: King of the Monsters - 7/10
Fractured - 3/10
Backcountry - 6/10

Is Godzilla actually watchable?

7 hours ago, Ozzy said:

Prior to the Roku-Smart TV we exclusively ran Netflix through Chromecast off our phones. The chromecast dongle is like 35 bucks. Great for casting YouTube or any other streaming app as well. 

8 hours ago, Ozzy said:

This post reeks of boomer

• Like 6

I’m still in camp buy it physical.  I’ve recently decided I’m going to buy more blu rays than I’ve been buying.  You never know when you want to watch Breakdown or Lake Placid or any other number of movies like that.  I trimmed down on my DVD collection when I switched to blu ray and that was a huge mistake.  

Netflix and Hulu are colluding, too.  Oceans 11 was available on both, now it’s not available on either, but Oceans 12 and 13 are.  

@ET80, you watch The Thing yet or did you lie to me?

Just now, Outpost31 said:

ET80, you watch The Thing yet or did you lie to me?

Lied to you... But it's on my to do list sometime when I'm not watching kids' TV shows and movies. 

I have seen Lego Movie 2 about 36 times. Not sure if that's the same.

• Like 1

Finally got around to watching the Lion King remake... Absolutely terrible, visually it was cool but every other aspect was horrible... The songs were terribly redone, the new songs sucked, and not a single voice actor was anywhere near as good as the original... Timon and Pumba were by far the best but still not a good as the original.

Can honestly say I wish I would have never watched it.

9 hours ago, Adrenaline_Flux said:

Watched Hereditary for the first time Sunday night and Overlord for the first time last night. Both good movies, though I do wish Overlord had played up the horror aspect a bit more.

Thinking I'm going to rewatch Anna and the Apocalypse before bed.

Overlord had me so hyped in the early going, but then it really just kinda devolved into standard crap in the third act.  Some great buildup to a sadly underwhelming finish.  

• Like 1