What movie are you watching?

Forge

47 minutes ago, thrILL! said:

Didn’t you just post about having leukemia and waiting until it was almost too late to treat it?  Now I’m confused.  

I had leukemia 5-6 years ago, so I’ve been in the clear since. Haha you just caught me off guard cause it was a while ago

• Like 1

American assassin. Meh. I feel like it was made by someone who’s never even killed someone, smh. You didn’t instantly drop dead from a knife to the side, my goodness. 

Movies so cliche tho. Setting a bomb with an obnoxious amount of time for the heroes to swoop in and disarm it lol. Random titties for unnecessary random nudity. There’s nothing new or interesting about this movie. 

“The last thing your girl saw was you not savin’ her” will go down in history as a top movie line 

the assassin spent the first half of the movie practicing throwing knives then never even threw a knife ?

Edited by Tyty

I went to Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom and I thought during that movie that my dog reminded me of the T-Rex and that my sister's dog reminded me of Blue, the velociraptor.  My dog passed away a few weeks ago and I just re-watched Jurassic World and it's not clear to me that I will never be able to disassociate the T-Rex from my dog, and that's not a bad thing.  Makes me love these movies even more now. 

Watched Eighth Grade last night. After sleeping on it, and perhaps this is a bit of hyperbole, I can't recall another movie feeling as authentic as this one is. As someone who has struggled with anxiety and self image in my life and as someone who really didn't start coming out of his shell until midway through eighth grade, this really resonated with me.

Even if you aren't someone who has had those experiences though, I 100% recommend this movie.