What movie are you watching?

Forge

31 minutes ago, theJ said:

Watching Little Rascals and thinking about how this movie couldn't be made these days. The director and/or writer would be chased out of Hollywood by our PC culture. 

Great movie. 

have you seen the Florida Project? the director of that film was inspired by the rascals and it shows in that film

11 hours ago, BleedTheClock said:

Also, I'm a 30 year old man, so the movies aren't made for me.

The books came out when you were a kid.  If you one of those that read them then how old you are when you watched the movie wouldn't matter

23 hours ago, BleedTheClock said:

Girlfriend made me finally watch Harry Potter 1 & 2. I see the appeal behind them, but I didn't feel the love in nearly the same way as seemingly everyone else did/does. Also, I'm a 30 year old man, so the movies aren't made for me.

I enjoy 5/6/7 a lot more than 1/2.  The early ones are more kid movies.  

I probably haven't fallen in love either though.  I also haven't read the books.

1 hour ago, beekay414 said:

Read the books. They dont take long at all. I read all 7 in like 10 days combined. 

You're obviously a hell of a lot faster at reading than I am.  I read books 1-4 when I was a kid and I'm pretty sure it took me longer than that to read them

37 minutes ago, drd23 said:

You're obviously a hell of a lot faster at reading than I am.  I read books 1-4 when I was a kid and I'm pretty sure it took me longer than that to read them

Yeah, I suppose. They are just really easy reads tho. That's pretty much what I'm getting at. But yeah, I'm a fast reader. Read Child of God in less than an hour lol. But, also, Cormac McCarthy is another easy read.