What movie are you watching?

Forge

Been trying to rewatch the Indiana Jones quadrilogy lately but have only had time to watch the first one. I’m really going full open minded into the fourth one to see if I can appreciate for what it is and kinda cast all the negativity on it aside. Harrison Ford isn’t going to last forever so I wanna appreciate all the **** he does 

9 hours ago, Tyty said:

Been trying to rewatch the Indiana Jones quadrilogy lately but have only had time to watch the first one. I’m really going full open minded into the fourth one to see if I can appreciate for what it is and kinda cast all the negativity on it aside. Harrison Ford isn’t going to last forever so I wanna appreciate all the **** he does 

This is weird. My wife has only sporadically seen parts of them, so we were going to sit down and watch them. We've only managed the first one as well so far (and she did like the first one).

59 minutes ago, Outpost31 said:

I liked Ready Player One a whole lot more than I thought I would. 

Eh yeah. People are always going to have issues with books made into movies so I went into it trying to think of it as a separate like unrelated entity to the book and it made me appreciate it more. It bastardized the book for sure don’t get me wrong but with an open mind and understanding that it is different I enjoyed it.