What movie are you watching?

Forge

15 hours ago, FourThreeMafia said:

Used to watch this a lot when I was in high school.   Forgot about it until now.

It still holds up bcuz of how good the script is and the cast.  Old School was funny but I could never fully co-sign it bcuz Jeremy Piven is so much better as Droz than as Dean Pritchard.  It felt wrong seeing him as the establishment.  

• Like 2

7 hours ago, thrILL! said:

It still holds up bcuz of how good the script is and the cast.  Old School was funny but I could never fully co-sign it bcuz Jeremy Piven is so much better as Droz than as Dean Pritchard.  It felt wrong seeing him as the establishment.  

But, how can you see him as anything other than Ari Gold?

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Malfatron said:

sadly, i will always picture him from judgement night because thats the first thing i saw him in

Ari gold no question from me. I remember him from first seeing him in Lucas. But I was about to turn off Entourage then he popped up yelling at another car driver and telling Vince how he got his ba11s tingaling. 

19 hours ago, Malfatron said:

sadly, i will always picture him from judgement night because thats the first thing i saw him in

If I remember correctly, he played weasely, whiny ****** in that one.  The one with Emilio Estevez where they get stranded in the hood and get chased around by some street thugs.

• Like 1

Anyone else watch Mandy?  I have no idea what to think...  lol

Its not showing anywhere in my city. I was so excited to see it. Nick Cage is my guilty pleasure, when he tries he is just so good. But unlike most, I also love when he sorta phones it in because its absolutley hilarious. Mandy is a 'Nick Cage trying' movie, and seems to be surrealistic horror, so its all in my wheelhouse. Hope to see it soon.

Not sure what else to maybe see this weekend, was so excited for Mandy. >:(