What movie are you watching?

Forge

On 10/2/2018 at 6:15 PM, Chinaski_86 said:

Hell Fest is yet another failed attempt at making a decent slasher. What a waste of time. I was rooting for the killer, that's how bad it was....

I'm not big into Horror movies but this looked like a great idea/plot (killer in horror carnival setting?). Has anything like that been done before?

21 hours ago, beekay414 said:

Netflix sucks. Hell, all the streaming apps suck if you're a movie watcher. It's more for people that watch TV shows.

Agreed. I almost never watch movies on Hulu or Netflix. Just nothing worth my time for the most part. And the netflix originals are mostly miss rather than hits. There have only been a handful or the originals that I've actually really liked. 

• Like 1

16 hours ago, VikeManDan said:

I'm not big into Horror movies but this looked like a great idea/plot (killer in horror carnival setting?). Has anything like that been done before?

I was looking forward to this because of the plot. It's the first horror movie that I've seen that used a serial killer in this type of setting. The setting worked but there was a lot that didn't work for me. The majority of the characters are annoying, the humor didn't work and near the end the movie feels very rushed. It's a movie that could have been so much better....

16 hours ago, VikeManDan said:

35 minutes ago, Chinaski_86 said:

I was looking forward to this because of the plot. It's the first horror movie that I've seen that used a serial killer in this type of setting. The setting worked but there was a lot that didn't work for me. The majority of the characters are annoying, the humor didn't work and near the end the movie feels very rushed. It's a movie that could have been so much better....

There’s The Funhouse directed by Tobe Hooper

A Star is Born was solid but I don't think it warranted the hype it got. Even though it was over 2 hours long, it seemed kinda clunky and didn't flow timelines together super well. It's Oscar bait that really isn't Oscar worthy. Solid and enjoyable but not an instant classic like it was hyped to be.