What movie are you watching?

Forge

Had bronchitis this weekend so got to watch a few. Hostiles was a really simple, good movie. Great acting, great filming, simple but watchable storyline. I liked it quite a bit, violent but minimalist. Tried to get into a western mood and watch The Homesman afterwards, the film that Tommy Lee Jones directed, and found it pretty bad. Couldnt bother to finish it. Then watched Hold the Dark, and really liked it. Storyline leaves a ton for you to figure out yourself but the tone was great IMO. Finally, watched Apostle which is easily the best Netflix horror movie made in a few years. Creative, nuts, violent, well acted (For the most part) and totally unique.

27 minutes ago, BroncosFan2010 said:

Had bronchitis this weekend so got to watch a few. Hostiles was a really simple, good movie. Great acting, great filming, simple but watchable storyline. I liked it quite a bit, violent but minimalist. Tried to get into a western mood and watch The Homesman afterwards, the film that Tommy Lee Jones directed, and found it pretty bad. Couldnt bother to finish it. Then watched Hold the Dark, and really liked it. Storyline leaves a ton for you to figure out yourself but the tone was great IMO. Finally, watched Apostle which is easily the best Netflix horror movie made in a few years. Creative, nuts, violent, well acted (For the most part) and totally unique.

Hi five bro I have bronchitis too! Couldn’t take any time off work tho 

4 hours ago, BroncosFan2010 said:

Hope you get better man. Been two weeks, felt fine Saturday finally and drank for NCAAFB games. Bad decision. Great opportunity to cut out my social smoking habit tho. Vape life.

Mine went on for six weeks, didn’t go to doc til the last second cause I don’t have insurance. $250 our of pocket and 5 days later I’m feeling quite a bit better. The z-pack or whatever it’s called works wonders. 

I just watched Unfriended: Dark Web, movie was a POS. Once again, we have unlikable, annoying characters with useless drama. At least the first one had some semblance of character development, here, they're all there just for the sake of being there. 

I didn't like the first one, either. I thought it was stupid how the "victim" who you're supposed to feel sorry for was a bully herself.

Edited by KManX89

9 hours ago, KManX89 said:

I just watched Unfriended: Dark Web, movie was a POS. Once again, we have unlikable, annoying characters with useless drama. At least the first one had some semblance of character development, here, they're all there just for the sake of being there. 

I didn't like the first one, either. I thought it was stupid how the "victim" who you're supposed to feel sorry for was a bully herself.

What did you expect