What movie are you watching?

Forge

Mandy was excellent.

great visuals, and top notch Cage.

there was a point in the movie where the used bright flashes, and you had to look away from the screen.

love how this movie takes its time.

the actress who plays Mandy is excellent too.

would highly recommend

6 hours ago, Malfatron said:

Mandy was excellent.

great visuals, and top notch Cage.

there was a point in the movie where the used bright flashes, and you had to look away from the screen.

love how this movie takes its time.

the actress who plays Mandy is excellent too.

would highly recommend

Is that super weird movie where Cage's daughter gets kidnapped by a weird cult, and he goes to rescure her or something? 

If so, I watched the trailer and that looked like some trippin on some shroom type movie.

Just now, jonu62882 said:

Is that super weird movie where Cage's daughter gets kidnapped by a weird cult, and he goes to rescure her or something? 

If so, I watched the trailer and that looked like some trippin on some shroom type movie.

you got the right movie. although your description isnt quite right

Maybe I am just paying attention because the weather starting to get bad and I dont see movies when its nice out, but there are a few that look really good: Mandy, A Star is Born, The Sisters Brothers, Bad Times at the El-Royal.

Probably will start w/ Mandy b/c its avaliable to buy from home.

I just watched Friend Request on Netflix. It's basically a rip-off of Unfriended, same basic plot and everything: teenage girl commits suicide, then comes back as a demon/ghost and gets revenge by hacking their Facebook accounts, blahblahblah. The only difference is it doesn't take place on a computer screen/Skype chat. 

Like Unfriended, it also sucked, yet amazingly, it's still better than most of the crap on Netflix in spite of how bad it was. This film actually does a better job of painting the victim as, well, a victim as well IMO.

Edited by KManX89