What movie are you watching?

Forge

1 hour ago, Tyty said:

Eh yeah. People are always going to have issues with books made into movies so I went into it trying to think of it as a separate like unrelated entity to the book and it made me appreciate it more. It bastardized the book for sure don’t get me wrong but with an open mind and understanding that it is different I enjoyed it. 

Yep. The Bourne Series bastardized the books as well (seriously, they are not even remotely the same) but still managed to pull off major success. 

9 hours ago, beekay414 said:

Yep. The Bourne Series bastardized the books as well (seriously, they are not even remotely the same) but still managed to pull off major success. 

Are the books good then? I like the movies, but if the books are better...(spy novels are my fav). 

On my plane ride yesterday I watched Isle of Dogs, Blade Runner 2049, and Darkest Hour. Started watching Blockers too but the plane landed and I couldn't finish it. Not sure if I'll actually go out of my way to finish it either. I really liked the other 3 movies though, especially Darkest Hour.

Need to give Blade Runner a second chance. I liked what I watched but I was really tired and kept falling asleep during it. 

Edited by skywindO2

On ‎9‎/‎9‎/‎2018 at 12:32 AM, Tyty said:

Eh yeah. People are always going to have issues with books made into movies so I went into it trying to think of it as a separate like unrelated entity to the book and it made me appreciate it more. It bastardized the book for sure don’t get me wrong but with an open mind and understanding that it is different I enjoyed it. 

Reading is dumb. Only old people do that anymore. Just watch the movie and throw the books away. xD

Currently watching A Beautiful Mind, such a sad movie on all levels. It really drives home the effects mental illness can have on a family. Even more tragic that it's based on a true story. The "twist" is when it really starts to get emotional.

Edited by KManX89

On 9/10/2018 at 9:17 PM, beekay414 said:

Sorry, homie, but they suck. I've given them all the chances in the world and they just don't even remotely pique my interests. 

I've given them each a few chances also, and they just dont do it for me. The ideas behind them intrigue me but the movies dont do a good job to keep me interested. Temple of Doom is the one I enjoyed most.

• Like 1