What movie are you watching?

Forge

Had a 12 hour flight from Tokyo to Detroit, so got a lot of movie watching in.

I, Tonya: My GF is a huge figure skating fan, so we watched the movie together. Awesome, awesome movie. The style and acting was incredible. Really surprising it took this long for this story to be put into movie form. The real life people are almost too cartoony to believe.

Infinity War: Its a marvel movie, so you know what you are going to get. Entertaining, solid movie. Thanos is pretty cool.

Three Billboards Outside Ebbing: It was.... ok. I dont know. Its a really good movie, but not that engaging. In Bruges is a way better watch.

Hot Fuzz: Been a while since I watched it, so I rewatched it. I like it more than Shaun of teh Dead. Need to watch At Worlds End to finish the Cornetto Trilogy.

Heat: Never seen the entire movie in one sitting. Overall fantastic. The dragged out dialogues with each others lovers is the only fault I could find with the movie. Definitely lives up to the hype, and you can see how much it influenced future films. 

Like your style man. All great movies, just enough change-up between each genre to stay fresh and a mix of old/new. 10/10

I just watched Gran Torino yesterday, still as good as I remember. Clint Eastwood nails it as both director AND star of the film on all levels.

Currently watching The Negotiator, this might be the best I've seen Samuel L. Jackson in quite some time. I've never seen him oozing this much charisma since Pulp Fiction. His character is just so well written and acted in this movie that he carries it all by himself.

Edited by KManX89

I watch Crazy Rich Asians on Saturday and left satisfied. I had 0 desire to see it watched it with my girl and was pleased. Last night we watched The Happytime Murders... I laughed the entire movie. Seeing critics and other bashing it makes no sense to me. It's a movie about puppets getting murdered why take it seriously at all. It was straight up stupid funny. 

Watched Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them on Friday and Mission Impossible on Monday night.

First time for my wife seeing Mission Impossible. It's a decent-ish movie.

Fantastic Beasts and Were to Find Them was a bit unfocused as to what it wanted to be. It had too much serious plot and not enough fun animal hijinks.

Watched Upgrade over the weekend.  Loved the concept and while the twist wasn't all that good, it still left me satisfied with the story at the end of the movie.  Solid movie, but not one i'll ever likely watch again.  Logan Marshall-Green was pretty good in the lead role, but the rest of the cast was pretty meh.

10 hours ago, El ramster said:

Just saw the big Lebowski?

My god what a trash garbage arse movie.

2 hours with no laugh.

how is that movie so highly rated!? It’s bs.

not funny at all.. Most overrated comedy along with that Clooney o brother. 

Wondering how you managed to type this post. Thought the funny bones were essential to arm movement and yours are obviously broken. :P

3 hours ago, THE DUKE said:

Watched Upgrade over the weekend.  Loved the concept and while the twist wasn't all that good, it still left me satisfied with the story at the end of the movie.  Solid movie, but not one i'll ever likely watch again.  Logan Marshall-Green was pretty good in the lead role, but the rest of the cast was pretty meh.

So that's the name of bootleg Tom Hardy, hey?