The Raider Depreciation Thread πŸ“‰

RaidersAreOne

2 hours ago, MrOaktown_56 said:

I'm surprised it's not 1.9 ypc with how bad the run blocking is.

Run blocking could be better, for sure but I think the biggest hindrance to the run game right now is that teams are simply not respecting our deep threat at all, they generally have at least 7 in the box and sometimes 8. I think things opened up a bit when AOC started slinging it in the second half and when Hoyer came in and launched one to Tucker.Β 

With the defence right up in our face it makes any missed blocks that much more crucial, and while you might get away with it normally, missed blocks are getting exploited. I think Hondo Carpenter said he talked to an opposition DC and they confirmed his team were blitzing more against us than any other opponent. That says a lot!

Edited by Darbsk
  • Like 2

On 10/8/2023 at 4:35 PM, Darbsk said:

True, but he looked lead footed and not very explosive or agile in pre season where he had plenty of game time aswell, though he did look strong.

He was over drafted.Β  Should have been a day 3 pick but their options ran out so they reached. I liked him as a 5th rounder.

• Like 1

β€œLooking at the statistics, the Raiders are certainly the worst 3-4 team in the NFL this season. They are dead last in turnover ratio, they are in the bottom 10 of passing and rushing defense, and in the bottom half of rushing and passing yards. They have a league-worst 19% third-down conversion rate and a bottom five 72% defensive conversion rate.”

Some not so pretty numbers……..that third down conversion rate is laughable 😳

57 minutes ago, Darbsk said:

β€œLooking at the statistics, the Raiders are certainly the worst 3-4 team in the NFL this season. They are dead last in turnover ratio, they are in the bottom 10 of passing and rushing defense, and in the bottom half of rushing and passing yards. They have a league-worst 19% third-down conversion rate and a bottom five 72% defensive conversion rate.”

Some not so pretty numbers……..that third down conversion rate is laughable 😳

They are a missed FG in Denver and a dropped pass against NE from being a 1 win team. And the Packers had a chance if Love wasn't an iffy Qb.Β 

On 10/24/2023 at 7:43 AM, NYRaider said:

I have such a funny story about BB too, lol. Dude smokes hella weed and black n' milds. He is super close to JMD family.Β 

lol. Hoyer, Hoyer, Meredith, Mauga - should be off the team and upgraded yesterday. XFL players, Mauga was so bad last week. I don't even think he was a starter at USC

• 4 weeks later...