The Raider Depreciation Thread πŸ“‰

RaidersAreOne

3 hours ago, Geezy said:

Man I remember yelling Rrrrraaaaiiiiiddddeerrrssss walking into Allegiant for the first time and other Raiders fans looking at me like I was nuts I knew then it was different. It’s gotten better as people are catching on, AP definitely helped.Β 

Dam lol

1 hour ago, ronjon1990 said:

Yep.Β 

My interest in Vegas is marginal at best, and I LOVE blackjack. I'll go to Detroit and Windsor, even Springfield, MA before Vegas though. I've lived in tourist traps before and they really don't appeal to me.Β 

I'm not anti-Vegas, and I am definitely a Raiders fanΒ  I'm also not anti-Pete Davidson and love me some Kate Beckinsale. Doesn't mean I liked their relationship lol.Β 

Yea my couch and big screen tv are ok with me

• Like 1

7 hours ago, RaidersAreOne said:

AP lost me in his corner yesterday.

It was truly inexplicable. In respect of the game at the time and as a leader. How to blow a game and destroy the confidence of half your team moving forward in one act.

Terrible decision

• Like 1

18 hours ago, RaidersAreOne said:

AP lost me in his corner yesterday.

The problem with AP (kind of saw it randomly last season as well) is that he isn't great with situational football at all.Β  It isn't something he has really studied.Β  I wouldn't be surprised if we lost 3-4 games this season because of decisions like this.

I said during the offseason that no matter how much the players like him, they hate losing more.Β  If he doesn't pan out, I wouldn't be surprised if we moved on quickly.Β  Hopefully a premium coach is available, and we finally pick the right one. :(Β 

20 minutes ago, NCOUGHMAN said:

Yea that was getting annoying and played right into what the defense was doing unfortunately with 2 te’s that’s what you’ll get. Just gotta hope and pray for yac

They didn't run a lot of 12 personal surprisingly. I think it speaks more too Minshew turning it loose. There were a lot of guys getting open but he didn't pull the trigger. Almost playing conservative which I'm guessing was by design.

AP wants to play ball control offense and this is what you get.Β 

• Like 2

27 minutes ago, big_palooka said:

They didn't run a lot of 12 personal surprisingly. I think it speaks more too Minshew turning it loose. There were a lot of guys getting open but he didn't pull the trigger. Almost playing conservative which I'm guessing was by design.

This is a question I should probably know the answer to, but oh well. If the offense lines up with 2 TE, its 12 personnel, regardless of the formation, correct? If Mayer lines up inline and Bowers in the slot, its still 12 personnel.Β 

59 minutes ago, big_palooka said:

I saw 3 tes out there sometimes with adams. I wanna see more 3wr 1te 1rb sets. Gard is from the Mike leach system gotta let him air it out. I rarely saw adams, trey and meyers the wr in the game at the same timeΒ 

33 minutes ago, #1RAIDER FAN said:

This is a question I should probably know the answer to, but oh well. If the offense lines up with 2 TE, its 12 personnel, regardless of the formation, correct? If Mayer lines up inline and Bowers in the slot, its still 12 personnel.Β 

Interesting question Imo if it’s 2 te’s when the huddle breaks then it 2 te’s I don’t care where they line up

On 9/10/2024 at 5:11 PM, Jerry said:

The problem with AP (kind of saw it randomly last season as well) is that he isn't great with situational football at all.Β  It isn't something he has really studied.Β  I wouldn't be surprised if we lost 3-4 games this season because of decisions like this.

I said during the offseason that no matter how much the players like him, they hate losing more.Β  If he doesn't pan out, I wouldn't be surprised if we moved on quickly.Β  Hopefully a premium coach is available, and we finally pick the right one. :(Β 

The positive of course is that he’s an incredibly inexperienced coach so just like players, he can of course improve at those things. Can he improve enough, quickly enough to keep his job is the big question.Β 

2 hours ago, NCOUGHMAN said:

I saw 3 tes out there sometimes with adams. I wanna see more 3wr 1te 1rb sets. Gard is from the Mike leach system gotta let him air it out. I rarely saw adams, trey and meyers the wr in the game at the same timeΒ 

Β 

Most their pass plays came out of 11 personnel with all 3 on the field:

11-24/28 221 yards 7.8 YPA

12-2/4 10 yards 2.5 YPA

13-1/1 26 yards 26.0 YPA

Majority of the offense was ran out of 11:

11-73% 12-22% 13-5%

Β 

Edited by big_palooka
  • Like 1