Hogwarts Legacy

Kiltman

10 minutes ago, ET80 said:

No. It doesn't.

And yes. You know better.

Lol. I said boycotting for political reasons is dumb.

Both of you should know better honestly.

So you can say you’re going to boycott something and then very clearly state why you want to boycott something, but you can’t say that no matter what you’re boycotting something for is dumb?

That doesn’t make sense.

Rowling has literally done stuff that literally every political belief could boycott.

I didn’t explicitly state literally anything other than political boycotting is dumb.

So what should I know better about specifically?

I made literally no comment defending Rowling for anything. Zero. None. I don’t like Rowling at all. My entire point - literally the only point I was making - was you shouldn’t let the beliefs of one person dictate whether or not you enjoy media.

And if you can’t say that on here, here is brain dead, too.

Edited by Outpost31
  • Like 2

14 hours ago, DreamKid said:

I think combat is what makes or breaks this game

I haven't watched much of the promotional stuff but my first impression from what I did watch is that the combat looks very bad IMO, a lot like the original Assassin's Creed games where enemies stand around and attack one by one, but now you have a wand.

The game is on my radar for sure but nothing that has me too excited at the moment. Hogwarts should make for a good video game setting so I'll definitely keep my eye on it.

22 minutes ago, skywindO2 said:

I don't necessarily agree with his tone or language but I mostly agree with @Outpost31. It's perfectly fine to like Harry Potter and despise JKR. How many people hate Jeff Bezos but also have an Amazon Prime subscription? 

How many people buy Nestle products despite them literally using child slaves? (hint: absolutely everyone)

Same with Cargill and Monsanto. Absolutely destroying the planet and kill thousands of people every year. Everyone uses their products.

Yeah Rowling is pretty detestable as a person, but in the grand scheme of things she isn't even worth mentioning.

In terms of moral guilt, enjoying Harry Potter rates at around a 0.3 / 10 for me.

• Like 5

Combat does worry me I played the old HP games on like PS2 or whatever system it was and it all good pretty boring/ repetitive and could never finsh them because of it, Hope it isnt similar in the ways that have stuck with me because when watching it it did remind me alot of the older games

1 hour ago, skywindO2 said:

I don't necessarily agree with his tone or language but I mostly agree with @Outpost31. It's perfectly fine to like Harry Potter and despise JKR. How many people hate Jeff Bezos but also have an Amazon Prime subscription? 

Hey, man. I cut out swearing in real life and on here, and if you’re about to take brain dead, crap, dumb and poop-stained underwear away from me I just think that’s too far.

36 minutes ago, Outpost31 said:

Hey, man. I cut out swearing in real life and on here, and if you’re about to take brain dead, crap, dumb and poop-stained underwear away from me I just think that’s too far.

I will let you keep your poop stained underwear. 

• Like 2

• 3 months later...
17 minutes ago, mattyice0401 said:

Thanks, Might be something I woulda wanna play casually on the couch instead of at a desk

Yeah it seems like a good couch game, not a lot of management stuff. 

Gonna be fun seeing that world on a bigger screen I think.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Kiltman said:

Coming to everything 

PC, PS4/5, Xbox X/S, Xbox One and Switch

How’s it gonna look on the switch 😂

Really wish it had been just ps5, current Xbox. And pc. Catering to past gen neuters games. 

54 minutes ago, Ty21 said:

How’s it gonna look on the switch 😂

Really wish it had been just ps5, current Xbox. And pc. Catering to past gen neuters games. 

Yeah I’d never get a game like this in the switch my switch is for Pokémon games and Mario games that’s it