Notable Stats and Observations

Hunter2_1

2 minutes ago, vikingsrule said:

If the Vikes can clean up some of the issues on defense, they will be difficult down the stretch with a top 5 scoring offense by this metric. But it is inevitable that Cousins will fall apart down the stretch.

Y’all say this every year. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, ITS_RAMMY_PLAYBOI said:

Y’all say this every year. 

The offense wasn’t nearly this good last year with DeFilippo wanting to throw the ball around 70% of the time. Big diffference this year has been having Dalvin Cook back and fully healthy. Took him until about December last year to finally get going. I’m cautiously optimistic that the offense can keep it up given the schedule, lots of home games coming up. 

The defense though, secondary is leaky and the pass rush seems to be a step too slow. 

AB tweeted this earlier (without the *'s)

Imagine conforming to a system giving it a 100 percent to see them treat me like this is unfairly ! Making money off my sweat and blood **** the @nfl I’ll never play in that **** treat black people the worse! Clear my name and go **** your self

— AB (@AB84) November 7, 2019

Then deleted it and tweeted this haha

What an iiiiiiiiiiiiiidiot.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Jakuvious said:

My bet is tweet #1 is AB, tweet #2 is his agent composing something for damage control

Or he’s just been a lunatic since the Burfict hit. 

Someone made a list of all his “issues”. I’ll try to find it. One before the Burfict hit in 2014. Like 40+ after starting a month after that hit.