Week 3 GDT: Raiders (2-0) @ Patriots (1-1)

RaidersAreOne

Has all the makings of a let down game. Well see how this team comes out. Could get fat off the win and come out flat or come out ready to go 3-0.

Pats are a very small defense. They really only like to play one LB and fill the rest with DBs. This is a buckle up and bully them game. Seattle had a lot of success running on them and they ain’t even that good on the ground. 

Who covers Waller will be interesting. Will it be Gilmore or do the Pats try to double him with other DBs and hope that works. 

Raiders 20 Pats 26

Just hard to see the Raiders win this one. Losing to the Pats in NE is not the worst thing. 

I said Waller had to go for 100 to win against the Saints. For the Raiders to win Jacobs has to go for 120 and they have to dominate the TOP

But if the Raiders can pull this one out their a$$ this would really be something else and set them up for that playoff race

Edited by agarcia34

We can win this game. Their wideouts suck, and so does Sony Michel. Our defense should be able to hold up. Their defensive isn’t the same as it was this year. This is a statement game to me. Can we show the Raiders are the real deal against a good team. Or was the Saints game a fluke. That’s the way it should be viewed. If you want to be a good team, you have to be consistent. 

Edited by Humble_Beast

Hopefully we can get some guys back healthy this week.

BB is their biggest difference maker. Cam doesnt scare me but we have to come and bring it because BB will have them ready. 

I hope Trent and Richie are back and Jacobs is ready for another 20+ touches, our best bet is to ground and pound them and dominate TOP.

Big game for me in the sense that if we are legit, we come to play and take it to them. They are not nearly as talented as years prior but they are still a tough team to beat. If we come correct i believe this game is for the taking. But, if we are living off of Monday night, they will punch us in the mouth and we will get embarrassed. 

I think we have the leadership in place to keep us level headed and ready to go

31-30 Raiders!

If we give Cam the same running lanes we have Teddy B it’s going to be a long game. We’ve got to stay more discipline up front, we cannot over rush and lose gap integrity. Can will eat us up. I’d rather have uniform pressure and make Cam pick us apart from the pocket than over rush and watch him scramble for 15 yard chunks play after play. Some early hits on Cam will pay huge dividends (cough Abrams cough)

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, Humble_Beast said:

We can win this game. Their wideouts suck, and so does Sony Michel. Our defense should be able to hold up. Their defensive isn’t the same as it was this year. This is a statement game to me. Can we show the Raiders are the real deal against a good team. Or was the Saints game a fluke. That’s the way it should be viewed. If you want to be a good team, you have to be consistent. 

They just put up 30 on seattle in Seattle. Who gonna check james white. Who on the dline gonna stop cam. What have you seen from the defense that makes you confident we can hold them. 

1 minute ago, dante9876 said:

They just put up 30 on seattle in Seattle. Who gonna check james white. Who on the dline gonna stop cam. What have you seen from the defense that makes you confident we can hold them. 

We just played tough defense against the high powered Saints offense after the 1st quarter. 

Edited by Humble_Beast

6 minutes ago, Humble_Beast said:

We just played tough defense against the high powered Saints offense after the 1st quarter. 

High powered saint offense is an over statement imo. I think brees is done. I'm was shocked how bad he looked last night to be honest. But we wasnt getting to him. We wasnt great stopping the run. Our offense and penalties made them one dimensional.