The Fire-Gase momentum will be intense

dcat

By the end of October, when we are 0-9, the Fire Gase movement will have spread faster than Covid-19 at an indoor crowded party.

@ Indi - Loss  0-3
Broncos - Loss 0-4
Cards - Loss 0-5
@ LAC - Loss 0-6
Bills - Loss 0-7
@ KC - Loss 0-8
Pats - Loss 0-9

That brings Gase back to Miami to face the Dolphins.  How appropriate would it be to see Gase fired before he even gets back on the plane from losing to Miami?

Double digit Losses --------------------> INSTANT FIRING 

but...  Woody and Cris Johnson.......:(

Edited by dcat

4 hours ago, Heymangold said:

everyone talks about how the Jets don't fire coaches in season, that it's not the way the jets operate.  well how's "the way the jets operate" been doing the last 10+ years?  time to change and send this nerd packing.

The problem is the Johnsons genuinely couldn’t care less about winning 

13 minutes ago, GangGreen420 said:

The problem is the Johnsons genuinely couldn’t care less about winning 

I am sure the Johnson want the Jets to win. but they are the ones who hired Gase. and if they fire him now they will look like bigger fools than they already are. It would be interesting to know what Joe Douglas feelings are about Gase. I am sure nobody get fired or hired without the Johnson OK.

19 minutes ago, doumeyer said:

I am sure the Johnson want the Jets to win. but they are the ones who hired Gase. and if they fire him now they will look like bigger fools than they already are. It would be interesting to know what Joe Douglas feelings are about Gase. I am sure nobody get fired or hired without the Johnson OK.

That is the biggest problem of all. The Johnsons should just sit back and collect money and keep their mouths shut. I thought the Johnson where caught up in some sex scandal? If it is true maybe the NFL can force them to sell the team. 

1 minute ago, jetfuel34 said:

That is the biggest problem of all. The Johnsons should just sit back and collect money and keep their mouths shut. I thought the Johnson where caught up in some sex scandal? If it is true maybe the NFL can force them to sell the team. 

They got a bigger problem than Gase, their Johnson & Johnson baby power has  caused cancer & killed many people. The already have paid many millions of dollars after being sued.

I really don't think he'll make it through the season. We have the ability to put Gregg Williams as HC and Jim Bob Cooter as OC to finish the season.  Gregg Williams is more fit to be HC than Gase is any day of the week.

Hes lucky that Darnold and a weak schedule bailed him out last season. But I think we have seen enough of this disaster. There is no point in being patient because Gase has shown us nothing. Todd Bowles was a better HC than Gase. 

Gase is easily the worst HC we have had since Rich Kotite. Fire the guy, we are on our way to a 1-15 season! We are falling behind the teams in our division. The Dolphins at least are competitive every week under Flores! The Jets are pathetic and lifeless, that reflects the coach. It doesn't matter that we aren't talented, we are also badly coached. 

• 2 weeks later...

I think we can all agree, even if Gase could eek out 8 wins, he's still a dead man walking.

Gase IMHO, should the Jets go 0-8, Gase will be fired mid season.

However 0-6 could be enough to have him replaced.

That is of course except if they are tanking for Trevor and they have a legitimate shot at him.

There are teams which are more talented, yet have the same record as the Jets. Heck Dallas would be 0-4

if not for a fluke onside kick.