Week # 3 General Discussion

Blackstar12

Just now, Asciimo said:

That’s saints offense is so predictable yet the packers don’t want to play with more guys inside.. he just throws it 5 yards every down and they wide open

They are dialing up plays to go deep, but Drew either isn't throwing it or the offensive line doesn't hold up long enough.

5 hours ago, The LBC said:

Go back and read your original post that started all this.  The bold is not what you were doing.  When you make statements like "there's no way you're even in the game" without bad calls is not pushing back against the Rams being robbed narrative.  It's hyperbolic crap that undersells a 29-point swing.

Get out of here. The alleged "original post" of mine was a response that I quoted of a person who said this is the type of evidence of a ref betting on the game and throwing the game to the Bills.  People were claiming the Bills were gifted the game and I responded by saying that is not true because the original bad calls were in the Rams favor.

And yes - momentum is a real thing, and that comeback originated at that moment

I won't apologize about any of this, and your interpretation is weirdly aggressive and inaccurate