Week # 3 General Discussion

Blackstar12

Obviously the Chiefs vs. Ravens game should be a ton of fun.

Rams vs Bills should be a good one.

Do the Vikings go 0-3 or do they get their first win against the Titans?

The 2-0 Raiders going to New England should be another good one, as will Cowboys at Seahawks. I'm picking the home teams for both of those.

And who gets their first win between the Eagles and Cincinnati?

3 hours ago, MWil23 said:

The last time the Browns had a winning record at any point in the season was in 2014 (yes, you read that right), so I'm really hoping they beat the WFT this weekend. 

Ive never been so confident in a Browns HC than Kevin Stefanski

"We're giving it to Nick so dont worry fantasy football people" lol

54-3 Browns this week over WAS

Edited by AkronsWitness

1 minute ago, AkronsWitness said:

Ive never been so confident in a Browns HC than Kevin Stefanski

And some of ya’ll wanted Josh frickin McDaniels... unbelievable he was leading that poll for you guys. I thought that would of been the worst hire of any candidate. Jim Schultz was my top candidate for you guys closely followed by Stefanski. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, BayRaider said:

And some of ya’ll wanted Josh frickin McDaniels... unbelievable he was leading that poll for you guys. I thought that would of been the worst hire of any candidate. Jim Schultz was my top candidate for you guys closely followed by Stefanski. 

I wanted McCarthy followed by Rivera because I wanted a veteran HC who has won before

3 hours ago, MWil23 said:

The last time the Browns had a winning record at any point in the season was in 2014 (yes, you read that right), so I'm really hoping they beat the WFT this weekend. 

That’s wild. Weren’t you guys leading the division at one point that year like 10 or so games in? I remember that year at one point like everyone in the division was 6-4 or something lol pretty sure Ravens/Steelers/Bengals all made the playoffs that year too

Edited by Ray Reed

3 minutes ago, Ray Reed said:

That’s wild. Weren’t you guys leading the division at one point that year like 10 or so games in? I remember that year at one point like everyone in the division was 6-4 or something lol pretty sure Ravens/Steelers/Bengals all made the playoffs that year too

It sounds right. I think 6-4 but 3-0 in the division maybe? Brutal...