Top QBs under 30

D82

Top NFL QBs Under 30  

100 members have voted

1. 1. Pick one

It's hard not to pick Dak, as he showed incredible poise in different situations last season, leading the team to come-from-behind wins. 

To answer the question, however, I think my choice would come down to Wilson or Carr with the vote ultimately going to Carr. 

58 minutes ago, Desperado82 said:

It's hard not to pick Dak, as he showed incredible poise in different situations last season, leading the team to come-from-behind wins. 

To answer the question, however, I think my choice would come down to Wilson or Carr with the vote ultimately going to Carr. 

Dak had Elliot to hand off to behind one of the best OLs in the NFL and a top 5? WR to throw to.

19 minutes ago, Desperado82 said:

So we're going to see that argument again...xD

Dak greatly benefits from the pieces around him. He's still a fantastic QB and showed it against GB in the playoffs. But he will always have that knock against him that he was basically thrown into the perfect system.

But I would not even think of putting him #1 at the moment. Give him 1-3 more seasons of the same production then we're talking.

6 minutes ago, Gmen4ev said:

Dak greatly benefits from the pieces around him. He's still a fantastic QB and showed it against GB in the playoffs. But he will always have that knock against him that he was basically thrown into the perfect system.

But I would not even think of putting him #1 at the moment. Give him 1-3 more seasons of the same production then we're talking.

Same, I don't necessarily doubt Prescott ability because he has shown so much already, but in that system he's going to need a little more longevity to really prove it to me.

1 hour ago, Gmen4ev said:

And I get that. I wouldn't necessarily pick him just yet, but it's hard not to given that he's young and shown so much already. 

1 minute ago, Desperado82 said:

And I get that. I wouldn't necessarily pick him just yet, but it's hard not to given that he's young and shown so much already. 

I'd say it would be hard if there weren't qbs better and more proven than him.

Like I said. If he repeats for even another season I'll start entertaining the thought. But with such a small sample size it would be a disservice to other qbs who have proven they can maintain their level of play.

This is Carr for me. 

1. Carr
2. Wilson
3. Stafford
4. Newton
5. Dalton

I could easily see one of the younger 1 or 2 year guys jump to the top of this list in the near future, but Carr has shown me enough to believe he is a franchise quarterback.

11 hours ago, Raves said:

I think Wilson is good but more a product of his system than pure ability.  He would still be good on other teams, but I think he benefits a bit playing in Seattle, much like I feel Brady does in NE but I still see Brady as more of the typical QB.  I think Carr and Winston have both shown that they have the tools and skillset to be the prototypical QB that can be thrown into any team with an NFL system and do well and with Cam I think although he's not the typical QB, the fact that he's mobile can help make-up for some deficiencies in the OL and still be successful.

The product of his system that puts him behind a bottom 5 offensive line every season with mostly lackluster weapons, the offense's only real saving grace in the superbowl runs being Marshawn Lynch?

16 hours ago, TitanLegend said:

The product of his system that puts him behind a bottom 5 offensive line every season with mostly lackluster weapons, the offense's only real saving grace in the superbowl runs being Marshawn Lynch?

Yeah...he's never really had a great offensive line or receiving corps yet has managed to make it work. 

I was a homer and went with Stafford. Wilson, Luck, Carr, Mariota, and Winston are all great answers as well. I get why people would answer with Dak, Newton, and Cousins...but I wouldn't personally choose any of them over the top group.

I went with Carr for all the reasons already mentioned.  Stafford was great last season but I think going forward Carr will be better.  Winston for me just throws to many interceptions and Dak I want to see him do it for more than one season.

Archived