ALDS: Yankees vs. Indians

mission27

ALDS  

32 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• New York CS
    • Cleveland Fleas

2 minutes ago, mission27 said:

If we lose this game, Girardi should be fired tonight for that.  That is inexcusable.  I'm speechless. 

I dont understand. The other coach and Sanchez both knew to challenge that. No idea why the hell he didnt challenge that

1 minute ago, marshawn lynch said:

I dont understand. The other coach and Sanchez both knew to challenge that. No idea why the hell he didnt challenge that

Because he's not very smart.  He tries to overthink and overanalyze everything to make up for it, in hopes that people wont notice that he's not very smart.  But he's dumb. The players like him which is great but how long do you put up with him blowing big games?  

1 minute ago, mission27 said:

Because he's not very smart.  He tries to overthink and overanalyze everything to make up for it, in hopes that people wont notice that he's not very smart.  But he's dumb. The players like him which is great but how long do you put up with him blowing big games?  

If Dusty Baker's career is any indication...a long time. 

1 minute ago, mission27 said:

Yes and that ump sucks to. Those make two way different sounds. How he couldnt hear that wood is beyond me. Even Sanchez knew...

Just now, bigbadbuff23835 said:

Switched restaurants, what happened why is Joe an idiot?

Chisenhall foul-tipped off the knob of his bat into Sanchez glove for strike three, inning should've been over.  Ump thought it hit his hands not the bat and gave him first base to load the bases.  Sanchez knew it was strike three, wanted to challenge it, but Joe didn't for god knows what reason.  Then the next guy hits a grand slam to make it a 1 run game.

Just now, bigbadbuff23835 said:

Switched restaurants, what happened why is Joe an idiot?

Ball hit bat. Ump said it hit batters hand which loaded bases. Sanchez was calling for review. Girardi didnt do it them Lindor hit grandslam right after.

Archived