ALDS: Yankees vs. Indians

mission27

ALDS  

32 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• New York CS
    • Cleveland Fleas

Just now, mission27 said:

If Aaron Judge doesn't make that insane catch, the season is over.

I don’t know if that was an insane catch. His size made that catch so much easier. Didn’t really have to climb the way or truly time up a jump for it. His huge wing span man it easy

1 minute ago, buno67 said:

Can’t believe they compared Jeters and Judge to one another.... jeters one play was an all time great play. Judges homerun rob wasn’t really that special.

I mean tbh Jeter arguably was way out of position on that play and made it way harder than it had to be

2 minutes ago, mission27 said:

I mean tbh Jeter arguably was way out of position on that play and made it way harder than it had to be

That’s what I mean, that’s why it is so special. A lot of weird went on that makes you scratch your head but in the end was greatness. Judges homerun rub wasn’t all that special. It was clutch but not jeter special

Just now, buno67 said:

I don’t know if that was an insane catch. His size made that catch so much easier. Didn’t really have to climb the way or truly time up a jump for it. His huge wing span man it easy

Its absurd because of his size.  The wall at Yankee Stadium in that spot is not particularly short and he didn't take a running leap, he went to the wall and just basically reached up and plucked it out of the stands.  

Just compared it to the Jeffrey Maier play.  Same exact play, same spot, same wall, except Tony Tarasco came up like 3 feet short. 

maxresdefault.jpg

DLqNt5UVwAEKn0D.jpg

8 hours ago, mission27 said:

Also Tony Tarasco is not a midget.  He is six feet tall.

Judge is 6'7" and a freak athlete.  Nobody else in baseball could make that particular catch the way he did.  

Well yeah because 6'7" OF's literally never exist lol

21 minutes ago, candyman93 said:

Bauer will start. Probably goes 4 innings and we put Tomlin in for 5 and 6. Then hopefully Andrew doesn’t do what he did last night.

The smartest thing Tito could have done was pull Miller. You could tell he just didn't have it/wasn't himself last night, so may as well try to get him as much rest as possible. If Bauer could give us 5, that would be HUGE.

Also, I wonder what the chances are of this game even being played tonight due to weather. 

Archived