Colts at Bears - 12 CBS

dll2000

1 minute ago, topwop1 said:

So I'm not one to overreact to QB play but Foles has been Trubisky like inaccurate on these first few drives....

You're right.

He's never been that accurate of a passer. He is lot better on deep throws and can read defenses, but his accuracy is nothing special .

12 minutes ago, blkwdw13 said:

Good job Mack, a top "5" defensive player needs to make that play.

1 minute ago, beardown3231 said:

Show me where in your initial post where you said " he needs to make that play regardless of where he is ranked but especially for a player of his caliber." That kind of miss isn't for a lack of reading; to miss that you'd have to be blind

I'll quote it for you, I said he has to make that play. I guess in your feeble mind it means he only has to make if he's a top player. But sense he is ranked that high it's expected he makes it, but go on continue saying what ever you want to spew.

3 minutes ago, GOGRIESE said:

Your right it was just stupid. 

Not as stupid as you are being. But I guess having an opinion that a player of Macks caliber should be expected to make that play.

Edited by blkwdw13

Just now, blkwdw13 said:

I'll quote it for you, I said he has to make that play. I guess in your feeble mind it means he only has to make if he's a top player. But sense he is ranked that high it's expected he makes it, but go on continue saying what ever you want to spew.

So, initially, you didn't say everything you said you did? Got it. Enjoy the game!

1 minute ago, beardown3231 said:

So, initially, you didn't say everything you said you did? Got it. Enjoy the game!

Got it so you and the other one can't comprehend that a top player should be expected to make that play, it needs to be spelled out for you.