GDT Week 4 - First live crowd at Arrowhead

Deadpulse

Week 4 Patriots at Chiefs  

19 members have voted

1. 1. Will the running game continue on its torrid pace?

2. 2. Travis Kelce's stat line against our TE stoppers?

• Over 100 yards, at least 1 TD
    • 50-100 yards
    • Less than 50 yards
    • SHUT DOWN
  3. 3. Last week it was Sony, who leads the way this week in rushing?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 10/04/2020 at 08:20 PM

18 hours ago, Starless said:

I'm reserving my opinion on that one because the last game showed that the passing game is still very much a work in progress. 

8 hours ago, ChazStandard said:

Well, in theory. I would say the Ravens actually have the better WR/TE corps. But McDaniels, on a good day, is much better at calling plays and scheming guys open.

For the game in general - I don't completely rule-out BB having a great game plan and limiting the KC offense (they struggled against LAC two weeks ago), but I have had this game marked down as a loss for a while.

meh

I don't remember who said it but it was something like: "If you have too many running backs then you don't have a running back...." I know we are the #1 running attack in the season but I give most of that credit to the Oline. If the Chiefs stuff the line of scrimmage I hope these guys can find ways to generate yards, we have quantity but not really quality. I am glad to see James White back though. He might be a very important piece in the passing game that we have not had, he always comes through when we need him.

5 minutes ago, The Third Rider said:

I don't remember who said it but it was something like: "If you have too many running backs then you don't have a running back...." I know we are the #1 running attack in the season but I give most of that credit to the Oline. If the Chiefs stuff the line of scrimmage I hope these guys can find ways to generate yards, we have quantity but not really quality. I am glad to see James White back though. He might be a very important piece in the passing game that we have not had, he always comes through when we need him.

the 1978 team set the single-season team rushing record, which stood until last year,  without a single guy cracking 800 yards. I don't think this is the problem you think it is.

Edited by Starless
  • Like 1

Hopefully N’Keal Harry gets his first touchdown this year. Really pulling for him to have a breakout game. 

The key to this game will be time of possession. That’s the only way I can see the Patriots having a shot at winning this. If KC loads up against the run, hit them with short passes. 

Gilmore usually goes on Watkins when we play. Hill will have to be doubled probably....Jason and Devin? Kelce usually got the Hightower smash treatment then passed off to Chung, but this time will be Williams and Dugger (they should do a good job actually), CEH will be a huge issue I think....

Who takes him? Maybe Dugger will have to be assigned to him, or Phillips? 

It's a god-damned minefield, defending this outfit

• Like 1

On 10/1/2020 at 2:18 AM, Deadpulse said:

Ok so the backfield went from crowded to mobbed this week. Sony, JJ, Rex were an even split and now we have White and Harris back. This will either be frustrating or fun to watch. 

With depth in the backfield and the lackluster WR/TE group you have to think we'll see more and more multiple RB sets. There's already an argument that both Rex and White should be on the field in obvious passing situations.