Covid: Full outbreak, approaching 25 cases

titans0021

31 minutes ago, Mesa_Titan said:

0.6% chance to kill you. I find it hilarious that they're all asymptomatic. The response is a joke.

The mortality rate in Tennessee right now is a little higher than 1%.  The athletes probably aren't at much risk, but I imagine some of the staffers are.  Not to mention their family members.

It's not that crazy. It was bound to happen. Unfortunately it was us. Luckily it is only 3 players. They are not going to post pone the game. They will not change the game to a bye week and switch everyone's schedule around. I think each team knew what they were signing up for this year and this was a high probability of happening. Is it fair no, but that is just how it goes. It's not fair that some teams can have attendance of fans and some teams cant. We knew this was going to be a weird year. And will probably get weirder. Let's hope it's 3 people that won't hurt us too bad. Any tips on who has it? Hope they can get healthy.

10 minutes ago, titans0021 said:

NFL planning on punishing teams for Covid. Interesting.

Yeah the football Gods don't want us to taste any glory.

This game might be a wash.

If we manage to win Sunday, Vrabel should be handed coach of the year in the middle of the field (Socially Distanced of course.)

1 minute ago, twotonebluenation said:

It's not that crazy. It was bound to happen. Unfortunately it was us. Luckily it is only 3 players. They are not going to post pone the game. They will not change the game to a bye week and switch everyone's schedule around. I think each team knew what they were signing up for this year and this was a high probability of happening. Is it fair no, but that is just how it goes. It's not fair that some teams can have attendance of fans and some teams cant. We knew this was going to be a weird year. And will probably get weirder. Let's hope it's 3 people that won't hurt us too bad. Any tips on who has it? Hope they can get healthy.

Hopefully the players are fine and aren't showing symptoms and didn't infect any friends or family.

I'm not worried about the 3 players, I'm concerned about the no practice this week and still playing.
Now if it's all our LBs then yeah, that's no good.

But no practice and playing is not a good way to win football games. 

Just now, KingTitan said:

Hopefully the players are fine and aren't showing symptoms and didn't infect any friends or family.

I'm not worried about the 3 players, I'm concerned about the no practice this week and still playing.
Now if it's all our LBs then yeah, that's no good.

But no practice and playing is not a good way to win football games. 

Hey maybe we need no practice this week to help our defense. Steve McNair didn't practice🤷🤷🤷

Russini is saying that she doesn't see how we will play Sunday. I really don't understand this. It must be more players probable of testing positive if that is the case. Stopping a game over 3 players? That's an injury report. Why can we not practice and have the players who are positive stay at home till healthy? Will they really not play a game every time this happens? That is a scary outlook. Especially looking at the playoffs, how does this affect that? I hope the NFL has plans in place for alternative options, maybe a bubble. What if the Chiefs go to the Super Bowl and Mahomes gets it. 

2 minutes ago, twotonebluenation said:

Russini is saying that she doesn't see how we will play Sunday. I really don't understand this. It must be more players probable of testing positive if that is the case. Stopping a game over 3 players? That's an injury report. Why can we not practice and have the players who are positive stay at home till healthy? Will they really not play a game every time this happens? That is a scary outlook. Especially looking at the playoffs, how does this affect that? I hope the NFL has plans in place for alternative options, maybe a bubble. What if the Chiefs go to the Super Bowl and Mahomes gets it. 

First, I think it’s very unlikely it stops at three.

But anyways, you need to keep all exposed players isolated, and given that there’s nine cases around the team (Bowen wasn’t included in today’s eight), the exposure is probably team-wide. Between false negatives and asymptomatic cases taking a day or two to come back positive, bringing the team back into the facility in the next couple days runs the risk of a full, wide-spread outbreak.

4 minutes ago, twotonebluenation said:

My conspiracy theory is that Mahomes will never "get it."  
They'd do something like say he has a hammy and then let him play on Sunday.