Steelers/Titans game Rescheduled to Week 7; Steelers/Ravens to Week 8

RaidersAreOne

4 minutes ago, Packerraymond said:

Tennessee just needs to be forced to forfeit. Clearly protocols weren't followed there. Enough punishing other teams on their behalf.

With the team we’d field if we do play plus the lack of practice we’d have prior to playing one of the best teams in the AFC, a forced forfeit is probably merciful for us at this point.

5 minutes ago, Packerraymond said:

Patriots have 2 cases. I've lost track of the Titans count. To say the Pats won't play is way too premature.

Their situation is starting out exactly like the Titans did.  Gilmore was on the plane with 20 other players.  And they are shutting down facilities today, on a Wednesday, after I assume a day off on Tuesday and a game on Monday.

They won’t play.  They shouldn’t play anyway.

2 minutes ago, iknowcool said:

Their situation is starting out exactly like the Titans did.  Gilmore was on the plane with 20 other players.  And they are shutting down facilities today, on a Wednesday, after I assume a day off on Tuesday and a game on Monday.

They won’t play.  They shouldn’t play anyway.

All those Titans came into contact with the entire Vikings team with no positives, Gilmore's proximity to other players is irrelevant if protocol was followed, which clearly was not the case in Tennessee.

5 minutes ago, Packerraymond said:

All those Titans came into contact with the entire Vikings team with no positives, Gilmore's proximity to other players is irrelevant if protocol was followed, which clearly was not the case in Tennessee.

He was on a plane with other teammates.  Not sure what protocol helps with that.

I don’t know how you can so confidently say the Titans didn’t follow protocol.  Any team can have an outbreak.  We need more information first.  Because Pats could be in the same exact situation in 3 days.  Forcing a forfeit solves nothing except passing on the blame.

Edited by iknowcool

Just now, TecmoSuperJoe said:

I want to say BS, but I wouldn't be surprised if the NFL essentially tries to ease the burden by blaming Tennessee for not following protocols. 

This would be such a freakin’ joke.  I have no dog in that fight but truly a terrible decision that ruins the integrity of the season and sets a dangerous precedent the rest of the season.

Just shut down the damn season if you gonna make a team forfeit just because you didn’t consider buffer weeks