Week 4 GDT: Eagles vs Niners - Injury bowl

AZ_Eaglesfan

2 minutes ago, Jeezla said:

You guys were right. Not having JJAW out there made us better. You can tell our defense plays better when JJAW isn't playing on offense, but the offense stays the same. JJAW was holding back our DE's.

I completely buy this. 

2 minutes ago, Jeezla said:

You guys were right. Not having JJAW out there made us better. You can tell our defense plays better when JJAW isn't playing on offense, but the offense stays the same. JJAW was holding back our DE's.

Fulgham has as many career touchdowns as JJAW

1 minute ago, ninjapirate said:
4 minutes ago, Jeezla said:

You guys were right. Not having JJAW out there made us better. You can tell our defense plays better when JJAW isn't playing on offense, but the offense stays the same.

the guy that caught the 40 yard td isnt on the roster if jjaw is good to go

You mean Travis Full HAM?

11 minutes ago, RandyMossIsBoss said:

Kind of doesn’t feel like we won, 49ers just ran out of time...

but Wentz looked like he WASN’T the worst QB in the NFL, and that alone feels like a huge win.

If they put Beathard in 1 quarter sooner (or just convert on the 2 point), we lose.

Edited by Jeezla

Just now, EaglesPeteC said:

Who hurt you?

It's ok you can tell me

Not everyone is going to get pleasure from narrowly defeating the mighty Nick Mullen and the 49ers 3rd stringers. I see where this team is going, and it's nowhere.

Just now, Jeezla said:

Not everyone is going to get pleasure from narrowly defeating the mighty Nick Mullen and the 49ers 3rd stringers. I see where this team is going, and it's nowhere.

Eh it’s nice to get a win where the team seemed to care for once. Needed to get at least one win...nobody wants to be winless.