2020 NBA Offseason Thread

11sanchez11

Just now, NYRaider said:

Is Divincenzo any good

******* great as an energy/defense guy. Absolutely brutal offensively right now because he can't shoot and he gets caught "in between" on layups and blows some. I don't have a lot of faith. Think he'd be better off the bench and starting Forbes due to Forbes ability to hit shots. 

2 minutes ago, beekay414 said:

******* great as an energy/defense guy. Absolutely brutal offensively right now because he can't shoot and he gets caught "in between" on layups and blows some. I don't have a lot of faith. Think he'd be better off the bench and starting Forbes due to Forbes ability to hit shots. 

So dumb that the league came down on you guys for tampering and cost you Bogdanovic. It's only okay when the Lakers or Warriors tamper, the Bucks should've known better. 

1 minute ago, NYRaider said:

So dumb that the league came down on you guys for tampering and cost you Bogdanovic. It's only okay when the Lakers or Warriors tamper, the Bucks should've known better. 

Is what it is. The best thing to come out of it is that Woj likely never gets another story from us. There were rumors around Indiana and Hayward but because the tweets were worded differently, I guess it's not tampering. Also, cool to know where guys are going on Monday in UFA but that ain't tampering either. The NBA is a charade lol.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, beekay414 said:

Is what it is. The best thing to come out of it is that Woj likely never gets another story from us. There were rumors around Indiana and Hayward but because the tweets were worded differently, I guess it's not tampering. Also, cool to know where guys are going on Monday in UFA but that ain't tampering either. The NBA is a charade lol.

NBA tried their best to force Giannis to a big market and failed.

1 minute ago, NYRaider said:

NBA tried their best to force Giannis to a big market and failed.

****'em lol. I literally only follow the NBA because of Giannis and my fantasy basketball league. It's kinda ****ty to force a team (and by proxy a state) to invest $500 Million into a new arena just to up the value of the team and then try to **** around with the reason why that team sold and that arena got built anyways. Silver is a crook.

40 minutes ago, beekay414 said:

C-658VsXoAo3ovC.jpg

Caruso and Divincenzo

• Like 1