BDL 2020 Week 4 - Hungary Hippos @ Oklahoma City EF5s

rackcs

Hungary Hippos @ Oklahoma City EF5s  

15 members have voted

1. 1. Who Wins?

• Hungary Hippos
    • Oklahoma City EF5s

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 10/08/2020 at 04:01 AM

1 hour ago, PR said:

First part of the game plan has a run pass percentage. I also added a line later on about Robinson a md Henderson being used to take advantage of a light box. Considering it is a 70/30 percentage, those are his primary roles in this game.

Edit: Sweet. Thanks.

Edited by Jlash

Watching Bostic try to cover white would be fun.  Covering week four and general career Mixon would be tough but apparantly players are only who they are for weeks 1-3 of the 2020 season so that would make it easier. Have to come back on this one 

• Like 1

How PR didn’t expect to blue to play majority zone with those who corners I don't understand.  However blue not switching off cover three look at all makes the defense a little less optimal, even if you blitz with it.   Also Brandin Cooks sucks, even if I get you want to use it him on a few jet sweep type plays he probably shouldn't be a starter 

Also cover zero is really really not a great play with a qb with the mobility of Mahomes as if he breaks the line, no one is there, anywhere.  

I think Mahomes hits Mixon, no I'm not that guy blue, and a couple deeper shots while Hungary gets stymied early expecting apparantly nothing but man coverage.  Dak will make some plays against the same defense in the end but I think Okc holds on now allowing a bunch of big plays. 

Okc 28-24

1 hour ago, bcb1213 said:

How PR didn’t expect to blue to play majority zone with those who corners I don't understand.  However blue not switching off cover three look at all makes the defense a little less optimal, even if you blitz with it.   Also Brandin Cooks sucks, even if I get you want to use it him on a few jet sweep type plays he probably shouldn't be a starter 

Also cover zero is really really not a great play with a qb with the mobility of Mahomes as if he breaks the line, no one is there, anywhere.  

I think Mahomes hits Mixon, no I'm not that guy blue, and a couple deeper shots while Hungary gets stymied early expecting apparantly nothing but man coverage.  Dak will make some plays against the same defense in the end but I think Okc holds on now allowing a bunch of big plays. 

Okc 28-24

Spread offense is literally the counter to a cover 3 zone. You can look it up. 

The Cover Zero has already worked on Mahomes...

52 minutes ago, PR said:

Spread offense is literally the counter to a cover 3 zone. You can look it up. 

The Cover Zero has already worked on Mahomes...

Had your entire write up not been we're attacking this player or this guy in this matchup I could see it..   All routes mentioned play right into zone.  Simple three four sentences on what you'd do against zone and I give ya another td 

Just now, bcb1213 said:

Had your entire write up not been we're attacking this player or this guy in this matchup I could see it..   All routes mentioned play right into zone.  Simple three four sentences on what you'd do against zone and I give ya another td 

A guy can literally run through a selected man's zone any given play... Especially when he is running solely zone 3 all game... I also haven't figured out if he is actually slotting his fourth cb in in those situations or if it will still remain two linebackers which would mean a wr crossing through the zone would have a lot of running room...

1 minute ago, PR said:

A guy can literally run through a selected man's zone any given play... Especially when he is running solely zone 3 all game... I also haven't figured out if he is actually slotting his fourth cb in in those situations or if it will still remain two linebackers which would mean a wr crossing through the zone would have a lot of running room...

Checks write up for slants, drags, ins, posts.  Nope.  Just attacking two dudes and the sidelines.  

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, bcb1213 said:

Checks write up for slants, drags, ins, posts.  Nope.  Just attacking two dudes and the sidelines.  

I literally said it was a healthy spread of targets to all receivers while focusing on two of the DBs. Do I have to post a generic route tree every game?

I think this is a high scoring game with both offenses producing big numbers. The biggest difference maker here is I think Mahomes will have success with his protection and the OKC pass rush can frustrate Dak into some untimely mistakes.

2 minutes ago, PR said:

I literally said it was a healthy spread of targets to all receivers while focusing on two of the DBs. Do I have to post a generic route tree every game?

Nope. Like I said. Super short, how you handle zone 

If your attacking those two dudes with the player across from them they ain't going over the middle.  They'll be in the flat on both sides of the field when they are in dime.  So basically you are attacking the flats a lot