BDL Week 4 - Gotham Gashslayers @ Singapore Sentinels

Ragnarok

Who wins?  

16 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Gotham Gashslayers
    • Singapore Sentinels

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 10/08/2020 at 04:00 AM

Probably the toughest game to so far. I think Tom Brady is one of the few QBs that can have success against Gotham’s defense with his weapons. I think Wentz makes some mistakes but the Tyreek Hill deep threat and ability of Gotham to win against Allen and Waller create a victory for the road team.

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, MD4L said:

Probably the toughest game to so far. I think Tom Brady is one of the few QBs that can have success against Gotham’s defense with his weapons. I think Wentz makes some mistakes but the Tyreek Hill deep threat and ability of Gotham to win against Allen and Waller create a victory for the road team.

You didn't vote bro!

I actually thought this was super tight considering Mason and Jones were both ruled out (I would've opted for Gotham otherwise). Obviously there's points in that Gotham offense despite the fact Wentz has been poor this year (though perhaps the Niners game is the turning point) but it's not as though Singapore defense is a walkover. I actually don't mind the FB look and I think the rotation at RB and the ability to get players with different skillsets and different looks gives Singapore a chance on offense despite not being as explosive as most other offenses. 

In what ultimately I think is a very close game I gave Brady a slight edge given it's in Singapore. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/4/2020 at 5:32 PM, Ragnarok said:

Coverage Assignments:
·         Jerry Jeudy / Jonathan Jones - CB

SECRET SUPERSTAR OF THE WEEK

CB Jonathan Jones, New England Patriots

The storylines of Denver’s upset win over New England consisted of how bad the Patriots offense looked as well the fact the Broncos won with six field goals and no touchdowns. What we should be talking about is how great New England cornerback Jonathan Jones played because he put the clamps on Jerry Jeudy in the slot — limiting him to just one catch for 16 yards. Overall, Jones saw six other targets on the day and didn’t allow any of those to be caught with three forced incompletions and an interception.

• Like 1