Week 5 GDT: Raiders (2-2) @ Chiefs (4-0)

NYRaider

16 minutes ago, doctordeath said:

Youre really defending hurst like he's some sort of pressure/sack artist????????

Sheeshh expectations have droppppppeddddd within the nation...

No one said Hurst is Aaron Donald.

but any pressure up the middle would be really helpful.  And we’re rarely getting any... so Mahomes can step up and jog around til someone’s open.

Hurst isn’t a sack artist,,,, btw nice attempt at bringing the argument to the absurd, anytime someone does that it’s a sign they’ve already lost the discussion..... but he does get quick pressures up the middle.  The argument presented is that even some pass rush to the middle would change how Mahomes deals with the pass rush and would keep him from stepping up and scrambling.

nice try tho at distorting and Making anyone’s reaction hyperbolic.... but as I said before when you do that it just shows your character and that the other persons right.

btw were actually tied with the chiefs at half maybe you could try and be happy and not fighting with people here.... who would have thought we have a chance to win

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, agarcia34 said:

Jacobs in the dog house. Seem a little to much of Booker

I think it has more to do with Jacobs has had a huge workload (over the season so far) and it's working with Booker so might as well not overburden Jacobs. If it's clutch time critical work I still expect to see Jacobs though.

Edited by Trojan
  • Like 2