MNF Game: Packers vs Falcons 8:00 pm LFT

Shanedorf

Just now, candyman93 said:

Serious question for falcons fans.

If Atlanta had won the super bowl in 2017, would you give Quinn another year?

No a Falcons fan, but...

I'm of the mind that defeats like that can be franchise-altering. I'm not sure if the subsequent seasons play out the way they did, had the Falcons held on to win there, so it's not an entirely fair question.

• Like 1

Just now, wwhickok said:

Am I the only one that seen the Packers OL drag down that DL from behind in the replay? Lol

That was fricken Dante Fowler who so far hasn't done a damn thing but get demolished in a Falcons uniform.   Takk and him together looked good in the 1st game before Takks injury.  From that point on Fowler has been a ghost the last few games. 

• Like 1

Just now, candyman93 said:

Serious question for falcons fans.

If Atlanta had won the super bowl in 2017, would you give Quinn another year?

With the amount of injuries we have right now a SB might have bought him some more time just because of us never having one before.  But still i think he should be gone because i personally think Shanny carried us to that superbowl.

Just now, tyler735 said:

Micheal Thomas has been injured for the past 3 games...Yet he still has as many touchdowns as Julio Jones and only about 100 less receiving yards 😂. May wanna take it down a notch. Matt Ryan literally might be the worst QB in the division right now...probably slightly better than Bridgewater so far.

if only anyone ever pointed to tds as a reason wrs are good. really desperate, huh? 

and to be clear, the only reason matt ryan isnt definitively the  best is brady. Brees is washed, anyone remotely unbiased can see it. 

2 minutes ago, Troy Brown said:

Thought the first one was pretty good minus the officials and hoyer

It was actually pretty compelling for the first 3 quarters, especially for being so low scoring. But having to watch Hoyer for that long really does bring it down like a hundred notches

• Like 1

1 minute ago, DannyB said:

No a Falcons fan, but...

I'm of the mind that defeats like that can be franchise-altering. I'm not sure if the subsequent seasons play out the way they did, had the Falcons held on to win there, so it's not an entirely fair question.

When you lose be surrendering the biggest lead in the history of the super bowl I imagine it's always in the backs of players and coaches minds regardless of what they say.